Questions for the Magi

Sabbah

First Post
I have recently posted an idea for a band of juvenile delinquents for the new setting concerning the Crossroads Tavern and I am wondering what is acceptable as far as tomfoolery and acts of delinquency go while staying withing the Code of Conduct. I understand there is to be limitations of course and I want to be clear on this as to not disrupt the community. The idea is a group of badly behaved children set out to gain money. I know they are not to be played in the Tavern of course but what else should I be aware of in regards to how they are roleplayed so that I may inform all those who are interested ?

Thankyou!

~Zaina

Magi_Siani

First Post
That anyone playing them would need permission of other players before victimizing them in any way. That is, communication of intent and purpose and permission to go ahead from those who are targeted.

To cease and desist activites if asked to stop.

Don't have them doing things that forces others to deal with them; that is, they can't be setting wide disturbances. You're house might catch fire and burn or be attacked, but you couldn't then have it spread to the rest of the Souk, thereby forcing others to participate. People have to have the ability to ignore what others are doing; this is why we don't allow setting wide effects except in rare and usually setting changing circumstances. Same reason we don't allow changing the appearance of the Tavern, its consistency and so on; such things force anyone there to deal with them, especially if people are very into the ambience of the place.

Keep firmly in mind the Freedom of Destiny rule and you're probably good to go.

Other than that, things will get dealt with on a case by case basis as always. If there are too many cases we might curtail things, but I don't really see that happening as long as FoD is observed.

Siani

Remove ads