Hexographer (hex map software) updated: advanced line edit, GM-Only features, & more

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
Another important update to Hexographer was made with a couple of cool new features:
  • You can now select lines, then move/remove individual points, add new points within a line, or add new points to either end.
  • Features (settlements & symbols), simple symbols (like the small circle, triangle, circled rectangle, etc.), lines, and text can all be marked as "GM Only." These GM Only items can be toggled on and off using a checkbox menu item in the "Show/Hide" menu. (This is so you can turn these things off and save a player's version of the map and then turn them back on.)
  • Text can now be outlined.
  • And several other minor improvements and bug fixes like the currently active/editable text is highlighted, the styled text buttons use the matching font on the button, etc.

More details on the changes: Announcements/Hexographer Updates

weem

First Post
Very nice!

I just wanted to say this is a very cool program that I have been using for a while now (2-3 months or so) to map my new setting - I recommend it to anyone looking to do some mappin'!

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
Thanks for the recommendations! Anyone who wants to try it should give the free version a test drive (linked on the website above.) It is the same program with just a few features missing that are in the pro version (such as running off-line, use custom terrain/feature icons, automatically create a map key.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases