WotBS WOTBS #3 Shelter From the Storm - New Trade Route

GuyPRunkle

Explorer
Hi all,

My players have decided that the recent opening of the long-closed trade route through Innenotdar forest (since it is now no longer on fire) offers an exceptional opportunity for profit. They have established the Fist of Flame Trading Company (investing a substantial portion of their prior rewards) with the goal of moving raw materials and food into the beseiged city of Gate Pass from Dassen, possibly involving the craftmanship of the Dwarves of Diamond Wall (from WOTBS #1 Scouring, page 24). They sought out Lord Ragos, who was very interested in the potential for profit for his beleagured duchy (troubled by the aftermath of the rampage of the air elemental unleashed by the sorcerer Lsi Pu (Pilus) and burdened by Rasasian refugees).

I intend to re-route some the the treasure packets from Shelter from the Storm to them as profits from their mercantile venture. Problems I see with their plan include actions of the invading Ragasian Army, brigand raids from the White Wyrms in Dassen, possibly conflict with the Shahalesti, and embezzlement from their new business partners.

Any thoughts on how this might play out?

Guy Runkle

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases