A Simple Errand (DM:renau1g, Judge: covaithe)

nerdytenor

First Post
Aww shucks, those two enemies were so nicely clustered for my area burst 1 attack...

I'm gonna need a (mini) update before Dorn takes his turn anyway (

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
The enemy would not take the OA, with the big penalty to hit + the mark...sorry Crag, but at least Dorn will get a nice juicy hit. The monsters do not have threatening reach. Ok, so the spiker is prone and 14 hp. Finish him off Dorn!

Oh, yeah shifting around them ain't so good. [/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Oh well. Can I keep that roll for the flamespiker's next turn though? If it gets a turn after Dorn is through with it anyway.

The flamespiker may not be dead, but it didn't get an attack on Jax either. And it dies if it even tries to attack Jax next turn. So I'm happy!

Meepo & Ingot, think you'll be okay without Crag for another round while we finish off the north group?[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
A protective ring of fire springs up around Dorn as the flamespiker strikes him, magically absorbing most of the attack. He has no such defense against the wails of the wraith, however.

Reclaiming his composure, he focuses his mind and unleashes an explosion of pure psychic power. The flamespiker is annihilated, and every nearby creature is pushed away from the half-orc. (OOC: Bedevilling burst destroys flamespiker for 15 damage, crit misses the wraith, which causes everyone within 5 to be pushed one square away from Dorn)

Dorn moves closer to the wizard (move to G5), and sends a ball of frozen wrath at the creature near Meepo. It is blasted with cold and necrotic energy as Dorn channels the power of his dagger through the blast. (AP: Ice Dragon's teeth hits SW flamespiker for 17 cold damage and 4 more from furious assault for 21 total. It is slowed 'till end of Dorn's next turn. It takes ongoing 5 necrotic (save ends with a -2 penalty) from Dorn's dagger daily power).

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 3
Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10
AC 18, Fort 12, Reflex 15, Will 17 (base defenses)
HP 22/32 Bloodied 16 Surge Value 8, Surges 7/7
Speed 6, Initiative +8
Action Points: 0

Current Effects
Wild Soul: Fire (resist 5, ignore 5 enemy resistance)
Repulsion Armor Activated

Encounter Resources
USED Bedeviling Burst
USED Ice Dragon's Teeth
USED Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Second Wind
USED Use Action Point

Daily Resources
USED Ice Javelins
USED Deep Shroud
USED Deathstalker Dagger
USED Repulsion Leather Armor

1x potion of healing
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm back!

Ok, let's see if we can get Meepo a saving throw... being stunned sucks.[/sblock]
Ingot turns towards the wraith, divine fire leaping towards it from its holy symbol. It steps over to the elemental that is menacing Meepo, uttering a quick prayer: "Vulkar, please repair my ally Meepo. Kobolds seem to be somewhat flimsy in construction, but with your aid they may still stand strong in battle..."
[sblock=ooc strategy]Assuming these wraiths are undead (they seem a bit weird), it'd be nice if Ingot could catch them both with Turn Undead, close burst 2... so they'd basically need to be within 5 squares of each other (with someplace for Ingot to stand). Not sure if we can arrange that but keep it in mind. Also, Ingot's daily does fire damage, so it would best be used on a wraith rather than an elemental.[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]Standard: Sacred Flame vs. Southern Wraith (1d20+5=17, 1d6+4=8) Hits (Reflex) for 8 radiant - perhaps these wraiths are vulnerable to radiant? :cool: Grant Meepo a saving throw in any case.
Move: J2 (maybe got pushed here by Dorn already)
Minor: Healing word on Meepo: surge plus 5[/sblock]
[sblock=Ingot stat block]Ingot- Neuter Warforged Cleric 3
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14
AC:19, Fort:15, Reflex:12, Will:17 -- Speed:5
HP:37/37, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left: 6/9
Initiative 0
Action Points: 1, Daily Item Uses: 2, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers: Sacred Flame, Righteous Brand,
Healing Word(x2)
Healing Strike, Split the Sky, Warforged Resolve, Channel Divinity (Divine Fortune/Turn Undead)
Avenging Flame, Armor of Faith
Acidic Fullblade, Acidic Fullblade
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ryry]
You can tell these wraiths are different.... more like aberrations than wraiths.

ooc - they're a re-skinned creature as the prior ones were boring. These ones will give you more xp though :) [/sblock]

[sblock=Meepo]
You get a saving throw from Ingot's sacred flame [/sblock]

duhexenhase

First Post
[sblock=dice?]
I feel like a total noob. For some reason, invisible castle is down for me.

Is there another site I can roll my dice at?

[/sblock]d

duhexenhase

First Post
[sblock=Action]
Ingot's save: 5 - failed
End of turn: 15 - success!
[/sblock]

Electric shock coursed through Meepo's small body. It seemed like all of his muscles contracted at once. How he managed to remain upright was unknowable. He wished he could thank Ignot for all of the aid, but all he could manage was to grip his whip tighter, and bide his time for the next strike.

[sblock=stats]
No longer Bloodied, and, by end of turn, no longer stunned.

Meepo the Brave Male Kobold Warlord 1
Initiative: +4
Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 11, Senses: Normal
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:12
HP:16/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:5/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Shifty
Wolf Pack Tactics
Commander's Strike
Diabolic Stratagem
Second Wind