A Simple Errand (DM:renau1g, Judge: covaithe)

duhexenhase

First Post
[sblock=next]
Between Ingot an me, every one can get a bonus to their healing, right? If I surge, without my talent, I'm only one point from max. I'd hate to waist perfectly good healing if someone needs it more.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'd say don't worry about Crag, he has approximately 1000 surges or so IIRC, so he'll just burn enough to top up. [/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=DM]Is this area within the jurisdiction of the city? Trying to summon beings for the express purpose of taking control of Daunton seems like it would be illegal.[/sblock]
Jax, a bit more relaxed now that the halfling is cooperating, motions with his dagger to the floor. "Have a seat. We'll tie you up while we find Meepo's sun-gold. No need to kill you. Unless you make us. You won't, will you?" The rogue retrieves a length of rope from his pack and hogties the halfling's hands and feet together. (unless he resists, in which case Jax gets stabbity)

"Wizard, are you really okay? Because that did not look okay. At all. Maybe you should remain here for now?"

[sblock=rest]Jax spends a surge to get to 33/33 hp and 1/9 surges.

Looks like I'll be practicing my throwing arm in the next room![/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Technically, the whole of the island is under Daunton's rule, but they can barely hold the city together, let alone patrol an ever increasingly dangerous wilderness. However, as it seems you plan to bring him back, yes, it would fall under their rule of law[/sblock]

The halfling quietly obeys, having little other choice.

The wizard waves you away, "I told you I was fine, if I wanted your opinion kobold, I'd have asked for it. Now, shall we complete the ritual you were looking for my aid with?" Veneficus says

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
"Yes, Veneficus, we just needed some time to recover after our exertions. But I think we are ready to continue... ?" Ingot looks around at the other adventurers, visually assessing their condition.

[sblock=ooc]Ok let's get things moving (pending renau1g getting his computer back ;))

Looks like Ingot is the worst off, 21/37 hp with surge value of 9. 2 surges back to full, Meepo's bonus isn't enough to get back to full with just one surge is it? So I guess Ingot spends 2.

This is a milestone too right?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I got it back :) Now I just need to try and get all my stuff back workign... damn you new laptop!

Oh, yeah it's a milestone [/sblock]

duhexenhase

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, I don't need to roll for extra healing, because I only need one extra point, so I'm back to full hp, 7/9 HS.

Also, I'm happy I get my AP back.
[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
// Anticipatory stat block. Now with action point!

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 3
Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10
AC 18, Fort 12, Reflex 15, Will 17 (base defenses)
HP 32/32 Bloodied 16 Surge Value 8, Surges 7/7
Speed 6, Initiative +8
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
Wild Soul: Fire (resist 5, ignore 5 enemy resistance)

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
Ice Dragon's Teeth
Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
USED Ice Javelins
USED Deep Shroud
Deathstalker Dagger
Repulsion Leather Armor