The 3.X Martial Arcanist Database

Aran Thule

First Post
I was thinking about this...

You might want to take a closer look at Arcane Disciple. You basically get to add a domain spell/level to your sorcerer's known spell list. Now, you can only cast one domain spell/level/day (just like a cleric), but IMHO, almost anything that improves your spells known is good for a sorcerer.

This is especially true if the spell in question is gained at a lower level than you'd get it as a paladin...more likely given the sorc is a full caster and the pally isn't.

Thanks for that, had a look but i dont think it would work for my character.
At present he is Pal 8, Sorc 1 (party needed tank rather then mage) and learning Dragon Devotee, at 15th level was thinking of taking another level of Sorc to get 2nd level spells but after that things are unclear.
Was thinking possible Mystic Theurge after that but any other ideas are more then welcome.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I need to look up the info for a PrC from Races of Stone that allows for casting in armor. It's oriented at dwarves, and has the flavor that the mage incribes runes on his armor and casts his spells from them during battle.

maransreth

Explorer
I need to look up the info for a PrC from Races of Stone that allows for casting in armor. It's oriented at dwarves, and has the flavor that the mage incribes runes on his armor and casts his spells from them during battle.

I think that would be the Battlesmith PrC.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
New data added.

PS: if anyone knows of any familiars available via the Improved Familiar feat beyond those listed in the DMG p200 and CompWar p100 & 118- WotC or 3PP!- please chime in!

Wycen

Explorer
There is a 12 level prestige class in Monte Cook's Years Best d20. Which means that it was originally presented in another project. I can't find my copy and my memory is failing, but somewhere in there is a what I believe is called and Arcane Warrior.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Let me know if you find it- it sounds like something I could include...

Which reminds ME that I need to look in AEG's Mercenaries and a few other books when I get solidly into the 3PP books.

Remove ads