Converting Oriental Adventures creatures

Shade

Monster Junkie
Updated.

DR 5?

Suggested amount of acid damage for death throes?

Shall we work on the "light equivalent to full daylight will dissolve them" ability?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
It's always a little weird to mix DR with regeneration, but DR 5 is ok.

1d6 acid within 5 ft?

We could borrow from a vampire, perhaps.

Shade

Monster Junkie
So...

Sunlight Vulnerability (Ex): Exposing a celestial stag to direct sunlight disorients it: It can take only a single move action or attack action and is destroyed utterly in the next round if it cannot escape.

The suggested acid damage and range appeal.

freyar

I think that works. We could just add "exposing nearby creatures to its death throes" to the last sentence, if we want.

freyar

I'm going to say Diplomacy 3, Intimidate 3, Listen 2, Sense Motive 2, Spot 2. Then give them Negotiator and Skill Focus (Intimidate).

freyar

Hmm, I thought of the harassment they do as more like Intimidation, but I can see Bluff. Or we could add Bluff, go with 2 ranks for everything, and take Persuasive insteand of SF (Intimidate).

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
They're torturers, so I get more of an Intimidate vibe from them as well. I don't think we should invest two feats into social skills, though. Multiattack I would favor.

Perhaps light spells and searing light should deal lethal damage and deal damage as if it were undead?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases