Converting Oriental Adventures creatures

Cleon

Legend
Well, that's cured in Pathfinder; not only are alignments less specified (something I like less in some cases, actually), but lycanthropy only comes with an alignment change with DM fiat it seems.

Here's an attempted merge:

That looks ideal, I can't see anything I would change.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Those skills appeal. I'll wait for the others to weigh in on the feats.

Updated.

Environment: Warm forests (like tigers)?

Organization: Solitary or x?

Challenge Rating: x

Vampire-spectres are 6 feet tall and weight x pounds.

Vampire-spectres speak Common and x. Wanna give 'em this as well?

Tiger Empathy (Ex): Communicate with tigers and dire tigers, and +4 racial bonus on Charisma-based checks against tigers and dire tigers.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I like tiger empathy. Should we change children of the night to summon tigers and/or another cat instead of wolves?

Warm forest seems like a good habitat.

Solitary or ambush (1 plus 1-3 weretigers)

It's easy to overlook due to their ridiculous number of bonus feats, but they don't actually have feats from HD yet. May I suggest Flyby Attack, Mobility, Multiattack and Combat Expertise.

You've also been statting too many Pathfinder creatures. Undead in 3.5 have 1/2 BAB, not 3/4.

Cleon

Legend
Maybe 3 weretigers (1 per 3 HD)? CL = HD works.

Bluff, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, Spot like the racial bonuses?

Stealthy, Ability Focus (domination), Combat Expertise, Improved Disarm or Improved Trip?

Skills and weretiger numbers look good to me. I like the Ability Focus (domination) and Improved Disarm but don't much care for Combat Expertise, Stealthy or Improved Trip, I'd prefer Flyby Attack and Multiattack.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
How about 2d8 leopards or 1d8 tigers?

CR 11 is probably ok, though the hp might be a touch low. I think the special abilities probably make up for that.

Remove ads