OT: This is very cute!

Tsyr

Explorer
Actualy, the more I check out the site, the cooler it is... There's a whole fantasy world there, story... heros... villans... plothooks... bestiary... hints of a magic system... locations... Very cool.

-Warlord-

First Post
Lego D20.....and this guy makes it actually sound cool.

I can't believe the amount of work that went into this. I can't beleive the amount of cash that went into this either! He has a list somewhere on the site....he spend over $ 20.000,-- !!!

I can just imagine this guy as a DM.

"you walk into the village....wait a second" -graps a few pre-built houses from the shelfs, placing them on the table.
"Then suddenly....wait some more.."
- getting a bit nervous as he graps a handfull of skeletons, a few of those giant spiders and a dozen black knights....-

Crothian

First Post
That is a really cool site. If you have some time you should really go through the pages and take a look at all the stuff.

Sir Edgar

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Hi there! :)

There was something curiously refreshing and innocent about that; the little sidebar of text really sells it.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. :)

Oh yeah, and the giant does like a happy psychotic dad beating up on his children.

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed it! It's amazing how many different facets of life fantasy role-playing can touch... :)

Wolf72

Explorer
Sir Edgar said:

Oh yeah, and the giant does like a happy psychotic dad beating up on his children.

*wolf hopes Sir Edgar doesn't get whacked by the dwarf mafia for unleashing one of their greatest and most loathed secrets!*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases