Red Hand of Doom: Chapter II

Rhun

First Post
Zazz whispers to the others. "I count five hobgoblins and one ogre in the clearing ahead." The elf draws his shortsword. "I suggest we act immediately if we want to save the lives of their prisoners."

s@squ@tch

First Post
The silvery elf seethes with anger as she watches them torture the prisoners."Let me get a look at their spacing -- I'm sure I can get their attention from back here."

[sblock=OOC]
How far ahead is this group of evildoers, and what is their positioning?

i.e. need some info to see if hurling an ice ball is prudent (no collateral damage)
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Scavenger, Hp: 66/66, AC: 20/13/19

Scavenger stays in the back ranks, his magic not that suitable for a rescue mission. His familiar vanishes from sight.

[sblock=ooc]
IC still down:
+2 on listen spot thanks to alertness from familiar.

Familiar has:
spot +7
listen +7

both have darkvision

Stats:

Conditions:
- Undetectable Alignment 24h (shared with familiar)
- Disguised Item

AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19
HP: 66/66 (7 HD) Dmg Red: 4/bludgeoning and magic
Fort:+2 Refl:+4 Will:+5, warforged and undead immunities

Spells Per Day (Save DC 13 + spell level):
1st - 6/6
2nd - 5/6
3rd - 5/5

Familiar (Draxidanius)

Conditions:
- Undetectable Alignment 24h
- Alternate form Raven
- Invisible

AC 24, touch 15, flat-footed 21
HP: 33/33 (7 HD) Dmg Red: 5/good or silver
Fort:+3 Refl:+6 Will:+5, Imp qualities, Evasion, share spells

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
You are about 100' away. The ogre's back is to you, hobbos on either side of him, the prisoners are just in front tied to the tree, a pair of other hobgoblins stand on either side of the prisoners.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sascha nods solemnly, dismounts, and disappears into the foliage the best he can to get close while under cover. In the minds of the other, his odd voice can be 'heard': <I can be makin' dem all sleepy, guvs. Best to get them out of the fight quick.>

OOC: Hide/MS +12. How close can we get under cover?

Rhun

First Post
"Do it," says the elf, nodding at Sascha. Then Zazz to creeps forward, trying to get as close as possible, using the available cover to conceal his movements.

Hide +15, Move Silently +15

s@squ@tch

First Post
Virashil

The sorceress sulks for a moment.

"They are torturing people up there!" she tersely whispers.

"If your trickery does not work, stay clear of the ogre."

[sblock=OOC]
Ready action: cast Ice Burst (6d4+6 dmg DC18 reflex save for 1/2) centered on Ogre (or centered on an area that will not hit the prisoners, but hit the most of the ogre/hobbo combo) if Ogre does not fall asleep.
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Zazz moves to the edge of cover, and waits for Sascha to perform his magics. He holds his blade ready in one hand, and rests lightly on his feet, ready to charge forward and deal death to any foe that remains standing.

Remove ads