Red Hand of Doom: Chapter II

renau1g

First Post
The group sets out from Drellin's Ferry after a restful night, a motley assortment of adventurer's who've banded together to help the residents of the Elsir Vale. To date your investigations have revealed the presence of a large force of hobgoblins, augmented by giants, goblins, ogres, and worst of all, dragons. You've defeated a large green dragon, although it escaped with its life in the attack. Also, the death of Wyrmlord Koth, a bugbear sorcerer, revealed a map that aided you in convincing the council of the town to evacuate.

Now you are investigating rumours of a roadblock along the Rhest trail leading to the north of the Vale. Currently, you've been traveling for three days with rather decent weather and feel that you're not far from your destination.

[sblock=ooc]
Spot/Listen please
[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Virashil, Hp: 33/33, AC: 17/17/14

OOC: Spot +12, Listen +8. Mage Armor would already be active on Virashil as well. (6 hr duration)

Walking Dad

First Post
Scavenger, Hp: 66/66, AC: 20/13/19

[sblock=ooc]
IC still down:
+2 on listen spot thanks to alertness from familiar.

Familiar has:
spot +7
listen +7

both have darkvision

Stats:

Conditions:
- Undetectable Alignment 24h (shared with familiar)
- Disguised Item

AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19
HP: 66/66 (7 HD) Dmg Red: 4/bludgeoning and magic
Fort:+2 Refl:+4 Will:+5, warforged and undead immunities

Spells Per Day (Save DC 13 + spell level):
1st - 6/6
2nd - 5/6
3rd - 5/5

Familiar (Draxidanius)

Conditions:
- Undetectable Alignment 24h
- Alternate form Raven

AC 24, touch 15, flat-footed 21
HP: 33/33 (7 HD) Dmg Red: 5/good or silver
Fort:+3 Refl:+6 Will:+5, Imp qualities, Evasion, share spells

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok. I'll update Monday. Sorry for the delay. Work's been kicking butt right now and I'm spoiled with my 4e adventure tools and they're monster builder... plus I've been preparing for my first RL Dm'ing session in a couple years for this weekend. I've been modifying the War of the Burning Sky for FR and it's been a lot more work than I thought
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
You've spent a hard day riding across the vale. Signs of war are everywhere. The horizon is littered with the twisting smoke of distant burnings, Drellin's Ferry is likely gone, and most of the farms around here are abandoned. It seems your warning's worked. The evening is nearly upon you and you'll need to bunk for the night.

[sblock=Zazz/Virashil/Hurrow]
You hear harsh shouts and crude laughter ahead through the trees. In a small clearing around a ruined farmhouse, a gang of hobgoblins and an ogre are tormenting two men who have been tied up to trees. The victims hang listlessly from their bonds, face are covered in blood. One of the hobgoblins slaps one of the men and a new chorus of laughter erupts.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
With IC back down, please roll at the below site:
CoCo Dice Roller

It'll let you link to your rolls.
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Zazz motions the group to be silent as he tries to get a count of how many hobgoblins there are ahead.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases