Red Hand of Doom: Chapter II

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Noting that the distance is too far to cast, Sascha taps his hat and his appearance changes once again to that of a hobgoblin, his clothes to that of a traveler, perhaps a military courier? Smiling around his now misformed face, he takes some steps forward, quietly, seeing if he can get a little closer without drawing attention....

OOC: Change shape and clothes. Need to get a little closer (10') w/o drawing attention. Won't call out or anything. If he can get closer (MS +12, Bluff +13 and Disguise +20), he'll cast w/o seeming so (Conceal Spellcasting spell trick, Sleight of Hand +10 to be noticed): Deep Slumber centered on the ogre to get as many hobs and him first. DC 19 to resist.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay! Didn't realize there was a new thread.[/sblock]

Hurrow in his eagle form flies above their foes, nestling in the tree that the prisoners are tied to. He lands on a brach thick enough to support the weight of his normal form, but out of the reach of the long-armed ogre.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I think I need to put this on hold for the moment. I'm kind of struggling with 3.x rules now that I've been playing a lot more 4e. Sorry about this. Although I love the PC's in this game, I'll need to put it on the shelf for the near future.

As an FYI, I will be re-starting this game likely in the new year. Right now work and home life combined for a bit of a tight schedule for this game. It's a much larger time commitment as the module has little to aid a DM (i.e. maps, stats, etc).
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Sascha's been great, but if this is it, so it is. I've trying to wind down 3.5 games anyway. Too busy.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases