The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Katana_Geldar

First Post
Thank you for your help, good sir. Firete says, walking with Yishim down the road the soldier directed. Well, this confirms my suspsicions. Elder Laith is still in Maoleth. Or... she pauses as something new occurs to her. ...he could have been spirited out of town by some magical means. Either way, there is someone on here that does not want him to be found.

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

"Well, I have this implement for sale, if you will take it?" Cheysuli places her mundane rod on the counter as she absent-mindedly scans the shelves. "I would like one healing potion, and tools for climbing; I have rope so I will not need that."

Cheysuli's attention diverts from the shopping list she was devising, she turns to Bairdon and in a whisper that suggests she is trusting him with a great confidence she asks; "you seem an amiable fellow, Would you say that you have a good knowledge of the town's inhabitants; their personalities and reputations etcetera?" All the while Chey is noting and tracking the Dauntonian's reactions.

[sblock=Insight]1d20+7=19[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]What sort of stock does the shop provide? Is there anything unusual on the shelves?[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Chey's Insight]Bairdon's eyes slightly narrow in suspicion before he answers.[/sblock]

"Well... yes, you could say that. Why do you ask?"

The store is stocked with a number of mundane items. Tools, feed, and the like. The potions seem to be the only extraordinary items available.

Fragsie

Explorer
"Well you see; we are trying to find out who in the town.. err, would possibly have been involved in... err, something that happened in... one of the outlying farmsteads... that was quick!
Are there any living here that are getting into trouble often; local mischief makers so to speak? Or do you know of anyone who dislikes the way the town is run, anyone who might have a point to prove?
"

Cheysuli purposefully stutters and makes it appear as though she is slightly slow in imagination with her excuses. After all, the group want to get the spy's attention, what better way than the local rumour mill?
[sblock=Bluff check]1d20+12=14 [/sblock]
[sblock=Purchases]
I'm buying 1 x healing potion and a climber's kit. I'll edit my character sheet, if prices differ from PHB let me know and I'll readjust.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Prices are the same as in the PHB.

"I'm sorry lass, but I'm in the habit of only selling what's mine to sell. If you want rumors, try the Iron Lotus."

pathfinderq1

First Post
As the others negotiated with the shopkeeper, Miranna stood near the door- eyes unfocused, she looked bored by the merchandise and the haggling. In fact, she was concentrating on something else trying to remember enough of her training to sense any nearby magical auras. Just in case...

OOC: Arcana at +10 to detect the presence of magic, ignoring any known sources (range 6 squares, ignores barriers, takes 1 minute). FYI I will be away from 12/24 to 12/27, with no net access. Miranna will continue to tag along, though I expect things will be a bit slow here during that time.

Katana_Geldar

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I am finding it very hard to post at the moment, given that the most constant net access I have is via my mobile phone and I can't do dice rolls. If I jave to roll anything, do you mind doing it for me TwoHeads? Hope you guys have a great Christmas tomorrow![/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

"Very well, thank you any way." Cheysuli says with a genial nod.

"I'm done here, if you do not want anything, shall we be on our way?" She asks in a matter-of-fact tone, turning to her companions whilst stuffing her new purchases into her pack.

OOC: Hope everyone had a good Yule :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases