The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

As the party reappears in Daunton, Yishim turns to the others, and says Well, this was an adventure for the ages. I'm sure Firete can put it to verse. But in the meantime, let me buy you all a drink at the Hanging Man.
[sblock=Treasure]So that comes to 1200 gold each then, right? I'm ready to be back at the Hanging Man, so let's make it so.[/sblock][sblock=Great Adventure]Well, this was a blast. Thanks, 2Heads, for taking the reins and running with this adventure. The old samurai ghost seemed somewhat familiar, and I guess he was. You did a great job DMing.

Rest of the party, great adventure. We worked well together. May our higher-level paths cross once again.[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
To everyone, "It has been an honor to adventure with you and I hope that our paths may cross again one day."
To Yishim, "I will definitely take you up on that offer, but first I must see to some things. If you are still there when I get back then by all means buy away."

Katana_Geldar

First Post
No such a bad idea, Yishim, Firete says, somehow it seems like the right time for a muled mead.

[sblock=Bye!]And I guess this is it! I have some shopping to do, and then on another adventure. Thanks guys! And thanks again TwoHeads[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=I'm a moron]Don't worry guys, the only person who suffered from my idiocy is myself. Well, and ukingsken. I don't know why I always forget to calculate DM credits. You'd think I'd want to remember those...

Anyway, I get 20(!) for the ten months I DMed. If ukingsken ever comes back, he will get 12 credits for the six months he DMed, since he helped with the transition and such.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=Rewards]
XP:
The final fight was worth 2x(1365/5) = 546 xp
Sealing the rift was 2x(750/5) = 300 xp
The level four folk get 846 + 145 (time xp), putting them at a total of 4847
xp.
The level three folk get 846 + 127 (time xp), putting them at a total of 3946 xp.

Each purse contains 450 gp. Time gold has been bundled into this and other rewards.

And now *drum roll* you can tell all your friends that you've played through a slightly modified version of Keep on the Shadowfell!
*Readies official stamp*

I approve these rewards.

Well done, guys. Have fun in your next adventures! :)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases