D&D 4th Edition The Jade Frontier, part 2 (DM: THB, Judge: Lord Sessadore) - Page 8




  1. #71
    location
    We'll say there you aren't too far away from the town yet.


    You do see another traveler on the road, apparently hurrying back to Maoleth. The figure is cloaked and hooded, but the horns and tail clearly mark her as a Tiefling.

 

  • #72
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Katana_Geldar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Launceston, tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    607

    Ignore Katana_Geldar
    Seeing the traveller, Firete quickly writes a note. If you wait one moment, I can contact our friend back in Maoleth and we can still go to the keep.

    Bluff Check


    She dashes off down the road trying to catch the Tiefling. Hail friend, I was wondering if I could trouble you for one small favour. I... She hesitates as if the subject was delicate. I was supposed to hear word from a...a friend of mine in Maoleth, but I have business that takes me outside town and I was unable to leave word for him. Would it inconvenience you dreadfully if you leave this at the Iron Lotus? Tell them it is from Firete, and I will be returning shortly if there if there are any other messages. This is for your trouble. Firete holds out two silver pieces along with the note.

    Note
    My apologies, but pressing business has forced me to leave town earlier than I would have liked. I shall be returning within a few days at the most and I still do hold hopes that we will meet.

    Firete
    http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Firete_(Katana_Geldar)

  • #73
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kirkwood, MO
    Posts
    343

    Ignore ronakshah2000
    Yishim hangs back, ready to help. On the off chance that a hooded creature with devil's blood rushing along the road between an abandoned keep and a war-torn town might be up to something more nefarious :-)

    OOC Katana
    Who's going to receive the note at the Iron Lotus - the barkeep who let you sing? I think that makes the most sense. There's no one else we can identify to get it, right?

    OOC Wait until tomorrow?
    I'm fine either way. I think we'll be using torches day or night unless the whole thing is ruins with light pouring in from outside. At the risk of metagaming, night doesn't really grant a mechanical benefit to most enemies once you're underground, right?
    http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Yishim_(ronakshah2000)

  • #74
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Katana_Geldar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Launceston, tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    607

    Ignore Katana_Geldar
    OOC
    Yes, it would be the barkeep. TwoHeads can clarify that IC if he likes.
    http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Firete_(Katana_Geldar)

  • #75
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Fragsie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    776

    Ignore Fragsie

    Cheysuli

    Chey hangs back, staying out of sight just in case the tiefling girl is a part of the cult; after all, Cheysuli, Brenwar and Miranna are not supposed to be associated with Firete and Yishim.

  • #76
    "Oh, certainly," the tiefling mumbles nervously as she takes the message and the coin. "Is that all? I really should be getting home..."

  • #77
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Katana_Geldar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Launceston, tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    607

    Ignore Katana_Geldar
    Thank you, I won't keep you any further. Firete smiles at the Tiefling and then heads back to the group. It is done, and we were talking of heading off?
    http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Firete_(Katana_Geldar)

  • #78
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Fragsie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    776

    Ignore Fragsie
    "We were deciding whether to set up camp for the night, or go to the keep now, but never mind that! Whop was she?" Curiosity burns brightly in Chey's eyes.

  • #79
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Katana_Geldar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Launceston, tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    607

    Ignore Katana_Geldar
    She seemed too much in a hurry to give me a name, Firete says, and I don't blame her, since she wants to get in before the gates close. As for camping...perhaps we should be a little nearer to the keep. I managed to procure some rare herbs in town, so if we make camp near the keep I could make it so it is concealed. Honestly, I would feel better after having a bit more information.
    http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Firete_(Katana_Geldar)

  • #80
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Windsor, CT
    Posts
    3,085

    Ignore pathfinderq1
    "Agreed," Miranna growled from the shadow of the trees. "Even if we don't start actually exploring the keep tonight, I would like to get some glimpse of the layout before it gets too dark."

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 1548
      Last Post: Thursday, 31st July, 2014, 10:02 AM
    2. Replies: 1187
      Last Post: Sunday, 28th February, 2010, 12:39 AM
    3. The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)
      By ukingsken in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 997
      Last Post: Sunday, 6th December, 2009, 09:59 PM
    4. Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)
      By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 418
      Last Post: Sunday, 29th November, 2009, 08:48 PM
    5. Monster Mash: Oni vs. Lord Sessadore
      By covaithe in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 71
      Last Post: Monday, 30th March, 2009, 06:25 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •