Adventure: Love Bites

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Realizing that she must, alas, destroy an elf to ensure that a human dies, Mikara targets the healer from her hidden vantage point.

Look over here, Sis.
Death is coming at you fast.
Arrows give it speed.

Two arrows fly and hit their mark, but they fail to bring her down,

"Girl! You won't live long!
You might as well give it up!
The gold's not worth it!

Tonight. You spend your reward in hell!"

[sblock=Actions]Move: shift to H3
Minor: HQ on the elf
Standard: Twin Strike
Target: Elf
Attack: 1d20+9+2(CA)=17; 1d10+1+1d8(HQ;LH)=8;1d20+9+2(CA)=26;1d10+1=11

Two hits for 19 damage

Atreus, Kathalia: You'd better finish her off before she gets the human back up![/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
Atreus finally swings his mighty axe, which looks to be a deadly strike but unused to the weapons weight he miscalculates his aim and slams it into the building. The assassin retrieves his axe and moves into a better position, now flanking with Kathalia.

" Take that as an warning, my next attempt will not be so kind " he says as if he hit the building on purpose.

[sblock=Actions and OOC]
Free Action: Shrouds Elf
Standard Action: attacks elf with leaping shadow, does not hit.
Move action: Shifts to L1 to flank with kathalia
Minor Action: Nothing

Covaithe said:
Atreus, in your char sheet can you include which defense the power targets? And don't let me forget that you need a second approval still

I have it included in my attack section, since renau1g told me to remove it from my summary to avoid reverse engineering. Oh, and I haven't forgotten that my character isn't approved, been waiting for ages to get him accepted but didn't want to push the matter since we haven't been rewarded anything yet. Should I send another request to get him approved?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I think r1 was talking about things like "Dex vs. AC". The Dex part is unnecessary, but the AC part is needed. We want to see "+9 vs AC".

Probably not necessary to submit another request for approval, though it wouldn't hurt. But if it looks like this adventure is heading for a rest where XP might be awarded, an ooc reminder here would be appropriate.

[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Kathalia swipes at the elf again, temporarily distracting it with the force of her attack (Pounce hits for 9 damage - the next person to attack the elf before the end of Kathalia's next turn gets combat advantage).

[sblock=Kathalia Stat Block]
Kathalia, Elf Druid 3
Passive Perception 22, Passive Insight 15
AC 19, Fort 14, Reflex 17, Will 17
HP 19/36 Bloodied 18, Surge Value 9, Surges 9/9
Speed 8, Initiative +5
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
wolf form

Encounter Resources
Darting Bite
USED Predator's Flurry
USED Elven Accuracy (+ feat)
USED Screaming Hide Armor
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Healing Word
Amulet of Resolution
Fleet Persuit
USED Fires of Life
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"You bit me?" Tristan gives his head a little shake. "Maybe you're rabid," the elf says with a shrug. "Guess that means I should put you down." Suddenly lashing out, his sword flies across the hobgoblin's neck; blood splatters Tristan and the building, and the hobgoblin drops to the ground.

With a satisfied smile, Tristan moves through the alley and back into the street to find his next prey. Pointing at the dwarf he declares very seriously, "By Dayna's power, you will fall today, dwarf." The serious look leaving his face, his wolfish smile returns as he sets himself up to attack.
[sblock=OOC]Standard: Bond of Pursuit vs. hob: crit! Damage: 17+1d12+1d8=29 damage. By my count, that kills him, and Oath of Enmity recharges.

Move
: to L8.

Minor
: Oath of Enmity on dwarf.[/sblock]
[sblock=Tristan stats]Tristan Moonblade - Male Elf Avenger (Dayna) 2
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15; Low-light vision
AC:18, Fort:15, Reflex:17, Will:17 -- Speed:7
HP:20/34, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges Left:9/9
+2 item bonus to saves vs. poison keyword, weakened, slowed, immobilized.
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: available
Powers
Bond of Pursuit
Radiant Vengeance

Angelic Alacrity
Avenger's Resolve
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity

Oath of the Final Duel
Luckblade

Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Tristan gain a +1 bonus to Perception.[/sblock]

Dunamin

First Post
At first nothing happens, but then a horrible stench billows out from behind Hacker and Woe, choking their lungs and making their eyes water so badly that they cannot see for crucial seconds.
“Bloody Hells, dwarf! Keep your flatulence, bodily odours, and other hygienic problems to yourself!”

Woe coughs and waves a path through the stench, while gathering his composure. While it may have seemed like the arrows whizzing past had both impacted with Hacker, it turns out Woe actually managed to instinctively deflect one despite the blinding fog, and thus the bard is not mortally wounded after all.

“No time to nap, Hacker. Your questionably patriotic kinsman over there on the roof seems to have misplaced his membership card to the United Gnomes Society. It’s probably somewhere in his spleen; let’s help him find it.”

The warrior moves through the dispersing cloud and takes cover against the rooftop sniper, while closing the distance to his foes.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Second Wind.
Minor: Inspiring Word to heal Hacker a surge +6 hp.
Move: L9, "hiding" with Stealth 12 relative to the gnome and hobgoblin.

Nice, max healing. Must be the alternative narrative approach to describe it. :)

Woe Chinua - Human Fighter 3
Passive Perception 12, Passive Insight 12
AC 22, Fort 21, Reflex 19, Will 16
HP 30/46, Bloodied 23, Surge Value 11, Surges 10/11
Speed 5, Initiative +3
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
Powers: Cleave, Knockdown Assault, Tide of Iron; Pass Forward; Spear of Myrdroon's Shard, Heavy Throwing Shield;
Passing Attack, Rain of Blows;
Comeback Strike, Inspiring Word; Spear of Myrdroon's Shard, Heavy Throwing Shield
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases