Adventure: Love Bites

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Hi Guys!

I have been having a bit of rough time with some personal matters, so thats why I haven't been able to post of late and I want to apologize unwarned absence/sudden disappearance ...again, but I am still interested in playing.

I am currently reading up on what has happened lately and will post soon, hopefully tonight.
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Dungwringer takes the charcoal and sketches a simple but effective map, explaining as he goes. "You leave the city by any of the southern roads. When you go out, turn east and head toward the mountain with that little notch in the peak. After a few miles, you'll come to a hill with a grove of oaks on it. Can't miss it. On the far side of the hill is a big depression, like a dry lake bed or something, maybe a mile across. All rocks and sand, no trees. Severas lives about halfway around on the east side."

KenHood

First Post
"Thanks!" says Hacker, who then turns to his party, "So, you folks want to rob this guy or commit assault or murder? I think it's generally a bad idea at this point, since he's been so helpful, but I'm willing to go with the party on this one."

Dunamin

First Post
Though halfway-disappointed that Dungwringer didn’t need more “incentive”, Woe nevertheless sets down the vases… stacked as a pyramid.

"So, you folks want to rob this guy or commit assault or murder?"
“I’m trying to cut down on the whole murder-implication trend that's so popular these days, so I’d rather go for option D: Gratitude and leave him be.”

The warrior gives Dungwringer a pinch on the cheek, like one would tell a child what a good boy he’s been.

“Thanks for all the help, Dung. It’s truly been a blast and I’ll cherish the memories forever in my heart. Let’s beat it, gang.”

Woe grabs a handful of grapes from a nearby tray on the way out.

Atriden

First Post
The party finds Atreus outside, leaning up against the building next to the door, keeping watch. Being quiet for too long he finally musters some kind of sign that he is still alive " By the look of your faces the old man must have spilled something good. Where are we heading? "

[sblock=Gold]
At Jespa's we shared 1000 gp, right? So thats 166 gold and 66 silver?
I just wanted to make sure before I note it on my character sheet.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=Money]
Being quiet for too long he finally musters some kind of sign that he is still alive.
I thought Atreus wasn't alive? ;)

As for the ransom, I was bold enough to round to 167 gp - rather than 166 gp, 66 sp, and 66 cp. Covaithe, tell me if I'm an evil cheater and I'll correct it.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Any special precautions?
Heh, that makes me think we should take some special precautions. ;)

Only one I can think of would be to pick up some healing potions before we go. Especially with this group's history :p[/sblock]
Tristan nods to Atreus. "Yeah, he seemed to know where Father Serevas is now." The elf grins, showing more enthusiasm than he has since the fight against the mercs. "It's outside the city."

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mikara leans over to tristan, "I won't be far away," she whispers. And with that, separates herself from the group by a comfortable distance. Just far enough not to get caught in whatever they get themselves into, but close enough to provide cover in case they are confronted by another group of misguided bounty hunters.

Staying to the gaps in between houses and far from street lights, she blends into the shadows. [sblock=-OOC]Stealth: 1d20+14=24[/sblock]

Remove ads