[sblock=Speaking of conspiracies]
Wait wait wait wait wait...

his skin looks unnaturally pale
Kathalia said:
Her skin is extremely pale
Hacker said:
Unnaturally pale skin.
a pale, young human man of average height,
Woe: One smooth sexy all-natural black bastard.

Also, I skimmed through Mikara’s sheet and she sure is a Mobility Queen. It would take a fighter to lock her down.
(That one was obligatory)[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]And no pale skin, at that.

Edit: She's also good at hiding. She'd have a fighter ritzhipped before he even saw her.[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
“Turning my friends into your spawn was not part of our deal,” he snarls, shifting his aim between Karse and "Atreus".

"Your friend, if that is what he is, is not one of mine. His blood smells... repulsive. Still, I, too would hear what manner of being he is, and how he came to be thus." Karse peers at Atreus with keen interest.

Atriden

First Post
Atreus watches Woe display in disbelieve " What do you mean? " and he backs away from the group. Realisation starts to sink into his mind as he notices his very pale skin. He takes the Axe and wipes the blade clean of blood and uses it as an mirror " Then it is true... everything he said... I...I ".

Atreus falls to his knees while resting up against his huge axe. " I am not sure of what happened... I went to town looking for supplies. I remember noticing that people were acting strange around me and discovered that a bounty had been put on our heads. I tried to flee town but I was captured and... "

Suddenly he looks to be in pain without any apparent reason. Shacking all over his body he reaches for his backpack and pulls out two editions of the screamer but while doing so, a well made necklace falls the ground from the backpack with the symbol of Lauto attached to it.

Ignoring the necklace, Atreus studies the news papers. Without further explanation he drops the tabloids which float over to Woe's feet.

" I am... dead. Its like he said... " and for moment Atreus wished that he was invisible, that he didn't exist. As he feels so, the color of his red eyes and scarf vanish and become white. His whole body twists as he suddenly turns insubstantial " what's happening to me "

[sblock=Flashback]

The screams of the dying man cut through to Atreus' consciousness and finally he droppes the Axe he had stolen from him. in shock he listens to the executioners last words but without the ability to speak or move. With a scream, Atreus shouts in remorse of his actions. Why did he do it, why did he feel such anger and lust to kill this man. Before he could interpret his actions any further, he was interrupted by someone
" Interesting... already you have done your duty and made an sacrifice for our lord "
Full of anger, Atreus turns around to face this monster of a man " What are you talking about, I've killed a completely innocent man, how can you..." but this was no ordinary man and Atreus knew that this human was unnatural.

The man before wore a simple robe of black and silver, but what was terrifying about him was his bright red eyes and his ice white skin. " Innocent or not, this man has been marked by the one we serve but let me elaborate my perspective. I would not care if he was the kindest man that ever lived or if he had raised an orphanage to help lost street children out of misery. Was he a good husband? Or did he beat her up every day. Perhaps he was murderer or even a child molester but such rigid thinking matters not and will serve you no good. His time was simply up. You shall learn to see what I mean "

Atreus is truly stunned but finds the strength to mumble " Who are you ". The figure looks disappointed " It is always the same question, but shouldn't you be asking yourself something else. Like whom we serve or what you have become ".Atreus stumbles backwards " No, it can't be... What have I done ".

The man walks closer to him with a grin and extends his hand " Lauto has shown an interest in your soul young Ravenant. It seems to be very strong and unwilling to depart with this world, for what ever reasons that might be. Consider this an honour, it is only bestowed to the very few whom show promise. From now on, you will forever be in Lauto's debt and will do his biding as an Raven, an Assassin of death. Also, you must protect his temples from intruders and defend his followers. In return he has given you power beyond your imagination and immortality to help you achieve your goals "

Still shocked Atreus hardly grasps what he is saying " Revenant, Raven, immortality, Lauto? ". The figure grabs his hand and pulls Atreus up on his feet " Is it really that hard to believe? None the less it is a far trade and my time here is up. Your companions are coming. After all I have lives to take care of. When the time is right, you shall receive a summoning and I shall tell you more. If you need to know more before our next encounter, the temple can provide you with some answers. A word of caution, should you ever try to dishonour the agreement you made with our father, you will cease to exist. Good bye brother " and the figure disappears into the shadows.

On the ground where he disappeared the servant left behind a backpack full of items and a note saying: " A little gift from us. When you proven yourself worthy you shall also receive the mask of death " Signed by a mark of an Raven
[/sblock]

Several minutes pass by and he returns to normal undead Atreus. Doubt seems to have left his mind and he rises up again, holding the necklace. " So this is what I have done... I have made an deal with Lauto, to return to the world of the living. I have become a Revenant and a servant of death. Make no mistake Woe, I am Atreus D'torian and I have come back to finish what I have started, no matter the cost"

Last edited:

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
H.M.Gimlord said:
I'm interested in having Mikara join. Do you want to RP her entry or should I just have her staggering drunkenly through the grave yard after getting thrown out of the Hanged Man ;).
Hehehe, man that would be funny and a bit creepy. Just think about it, its not the most natural place for a drunken elf to wander.

If everybody is al right with having Mikara joining the crew, then I am sure you can work something out with Covaithe. Or you could just come wandering drunk to the graveyard as suggested ;).

It would be easier to implement your character if you already knew some of the involved characters, but that's just a suggestion.

What do you guys think?
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Hello everyone. So, I saw the ad, but I've never really entertained the idea of joining this gang because Raiyek ... really wouldn't fit in. ;)

Tristan, on the other hand, would fit much better. Y'know, seeing as he's had a bounty on his head and knows how that whole thing works, has commited several acts which sticklers might want to call "murder", and is generally happy as long as he's trying to kill someone who's trying to run away. Messing with 'city people' would be a perk as well. :)

So, if you all are interested, I'd like to throw Tristan into the mix. I was thinking it'd be easy to introduce Tristan and Mikara at the same time if she's wandering drunkenly around town - Tristan could be keeping an eye on her.[/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Well, I have no objections letting Tristan join the crew as well ;), so it really depends on what the others have to say on the matter.
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]No staggering drunkenly about please. At least, not in character. OOC, do what you like. ;) IC, we can be a bit more graceful than that, I hope, at introducing new PCs.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases