Adventure: Love Bites

Dunamin

First Post
"How 'bout this? We murder Dungwringer, but make it look like a suicide. He writes a note talking about how he regrets sending a valiant bunch of heroes to their dooms, then hangs himself. Everybody wins."
“Murder? I’d say that proper reactions to being sent into death traps can only be considered self-defence.” Woe chuckles.

“Anyhow, I don’t really care whether he lives or dies. Most of my day-to-day choices are more based on personal entertainment value, immediate gratification, and/or blood alcohol level.”

She reaches for her quiver and grabs two arrows. With the head of one, she writes on the shaft of the other.
Woe curiously glances on Mikara’s fey script, counts the letters, and nudges Atreus with a smile.

“I think I’m making some progress here!”

[sblock=Heh]Now I’m really looking forward to third shift of the watch. :D[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I've seen new character sheets from Hacker, Kathalia, Mikara, and Atreus; still haven't seen Woe or Tristan. Is that right? I haven't lost them in my inbox clutter, have I?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Heh]Now I’m really looking forward to third shift of the watch. :D[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Just remember in single combat, she beats you perception vs. stealth, she beats you for initiative, she beats you for attack bonus, she can drop you to negative hp in one turn... and she's a light sleeper!(not to mention that she's got two other elves in the group, who, despite their PC demeanor, are slightly racist) ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

KenHood

First Post
"Heh-heh! Here it comes," says Hacker bending over and holding a burning stick up to his buttocks. A loud bilabial fricative bursts forth from his nether regions and a lance of flame, fifteen feet long shoots out into the night.

"Dragon meat farts are the best."

"Come and gets us, you stupid ******!"
he shouts into the night, "We just murdered this ****** dragon and could use a little after dinner entertainment!"

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
ooc: I've seen new character sheets from Hacker, Kathalia, Mikara, and Atreus; still haven't seen Woe or Tristan. Is that right? I haven't lost them in my inbox clutter, have I?
Erm ... I think I forgot to send the email, haha. Tristan's ready though, other than needing to update his wishlist.

Also, isn't it daytime now?

Also also, HMG, why does your quote say it's from me? I think you're tryna frame me! :p[/sblock]
Tristan chuckles at Mikara's little arrow inscription, then outright laughs at Woe's oblivious comment. [sblock=Elven]"Looks like you've got your hands full, Mikara. Enjoy your watch!"[/sblock]

Then the elf proceeds to roll his eyes and smile at Hacker's antics. "I don't think anyone's close enough to hear, Hacker. Sorry."

Last edited:

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=Fun]
I've seen new character sheets from Hacker, Kathalia, Mikara, and Atreus; still haven't seen Woe or Tristan. Is that right? I haven't lost them in my inbox clutter, have I?
Oh yeah, sorry about that. I was going to make an overhaul proposal and will send in submission shortly after. Don't let that hold things up!

Just remember in single combat, she beats you perception vs. stealth, she beats you for initiative, she beats you for attack bonus, she can drop you to negative hp in one turn... and she's a light sleeper!
The only rolls Mikara will need are Endurance checks. Sleeping won't even come into play. ;)
[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
"You know," says Hacker, his hands twitching and eye spasming, "It's been a while since we've killed or looted or even threatened someone. I... I don't know if I can handle it."

//Do ya get the subtle hint, Mr. DM? Huh? Do ya?!//

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases