Adventure: Love Bites

covaithe

Explorer
The morning passes uneventfully, as you rest in shifts, catching what sleep you can in the bright daylight. When the sun is high, and you've eaten your fill of freshly roasted dragon meat, the topic of what to do next comes up in conversation.

[sblock=What's next?]Things that are on your agenda, that I know about:
  • Go after Dungwringer for a little payback
  • Find "Shaky" Skivean
  • Look for the dragon's lair

I've been kind of assuming you'd do that last one first, but now that I look back, I can't seem to find a post that actually says so, so I'll check. What's next? Have I missed anything?
[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
//Lair is first, then Shaky, then payback.

It's in there. We just did it all in character, so the conclusion was a bit circuitous. We're getting Dungwringer last to make the most of him thinking we're dead.//

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, sounds like a plan. I suppose that means we trackers need to start a-trackin'?

Perception for tracking (1d20+12=17). D'oh.[/sblock]After breaking camp, Tristan does a few stretches. "So, shall we see what the dragon was sitting on back home? Have to admit I'm curious what shiny things the lizard picked up." The elf scans the area, getting his bearings and remembering which direction the dragon came off before setting out to see if he can find some tracks.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mikara wakes once more and checks to see that her clothes had not been disturbed in her sleep.

Next she helps Tristan, who seems utterly at a loss as to where the dragon went:

"Perhaps you're missing the clues because you're trying to track a creature of flight by looking at the ground."

[sblock=Checks]Perception: 1d20+12=28
Nature: 1d20+12=31[/sblock]

She turns back toward woe, and then shoots Tristan an, 'I heard that' look.,

"Well, it looks like the two of you will get your entertainment after all."

Lord Sessadore

Explorer

Tristan quickly averts his eyes and puts on an innocent smile. "Hey now, just because Woe's saying things to me doesn't mean I agree with him, you know." The smile turns into a little grin.

KenHood

First Post
"Yeah, yeah. Silence implies approval. You should treat ladies with more respect...unless they're *****, *****, idiots, or hookers. You don't see ole' Hacker runnin' around blatherin' on about *****, *****, *****, and *****. Nah, you don't. That's because I'm the Gawds-***** para-*****-gon of good taste and proper behavior. Ain't that right, Kathy?"

Dunamin

First Post
Woe yawns and stretches his frame, feeling in particularly good spirits when they move on. Much of his night watch with Mikara has been spent watching anything but the horizon, and when chatting her up the conversation has mostly been kept anything but casual.

“Don’t mind if I do, doll, don’t mind if I do... In a very respectful and un-objectifying kind of way, of course!”

Woe's puppy eyes does very very little to convey his attempt at sincerity.

Tristan quickly averts his eyes and puts on an innocent smile. "Hey now, just because Woe's saying things to me doesn't mean I agree with him, you know." The smile turns into a little grin.
“Don’t worry, fella,” the warrior smirks. “I’ll enjoy it more than enough for both of us.”

"That's because I'm the Gawds-***** para-*****-gon of good taste and proper behavior. Ain't that right, Kathy?"
“The dynamic of you two lovebirds are truly a great source of inspiration!”

Woe gives Hacker a thumbs up, striking the exact same pose as is displayed on his shield. It is all too obvious that he has modelled for the depiction himself.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases