Adventure: Love Bites

covaithe

Explorer
// If there is time for buying stuff Kathalia wouldn't mind picking up a few magical arrows

ooc: There's no particular time restrictions in place here. You're in Daunton and it's daytime, so you can do pretty much what you like. However, there may be certain other reasons you might not want to travel openly too much, such as a price on a certain fighter's head. Up to y'all. ;)

KenHood

First Post
//Can Hacker use Bluff to disguise Woe?

Speaking of disguise...
Hacker could diguise himself as a leper child, and cry for alms outside the back door of the church. Then, when Father Serevas pops out of the door, the party could bag him and carry him off to another location for interrogation. During the kidnapping, other members of the team (i.e. high Perception) could ransack the church for valuables...uh...I mean, clues.//

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Hmm. I think if Woe's going to walk around disguised, it's Woe who will have to make the bluff check. Aiding him is fine, and I might give more than a +2 bonus if your aid check is high enough. Or if your disguise is entertaining. ;) But, yes, the PHB does seem pretty clear that for disguises you use bluff.

nerdytenor

First Post
// Fair enough. Kathalia will wait on the magic arrows for now. Another disguise idea - Woe could disguise himself as a blind beggar, and Kathalia could be his guide-dog.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Just make sure Woe wears gloves. I'm sure that this will still require both of you to make a bluff check. Not to mention...

A blind man buying arrows!? Oh. Yeah. That's not going to raise any eyebrows :p[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
"Okay, big guy, let's get to work..."

Hacker gives Woe pointers in adjusting his posture and demeanor. After several false starts, the gnome settles on making Woe a blind, syphilitic, deaf, Tourette's syndrome beggar, who screams profanities at the top of his lungs because he can't see or hear anyone around him. Filthy rags and dabs of 'sewer juices' add realism to the disguise, as well as covering Woe's armor and shield. Plus, the pervasive filth and body fluids should prevent anyone from getting too close...

//Aid Another: Bluff - 1d20+14=19//

Hacker lathers his skin with soap, then pours vinegar on the lather, causing the bubbles to harden into a surprisingly realistic semblance of pustules. He smears rags with decaying meat found in a nearby bin, then swaddles himself. Moving with a hunch, clutching a staff to support his clubbed foot, the gnome wails, "Alms? Alms for the poor?"

Disturbingly, he sounds like a small human child.

//Bluff - 1d20+14=31//

He laughs an evil laugh. "Okay, folks," he says in his regular voice, "Let's kidnap a priest."

//Yeah... Let's wait on purchasing the arrows.//

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mikara follows the disguised trio at a comfortable distance, so as not to attract attention. She figures that a forest elf in the company of a blind beggar may be a little strange. [sblock=Stealth]1d20+15 = 23[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan chuckles as the trio of disguises are implemented, enjoying the misdirection. "He'll never know what hit him, haha!"

With that, he follows Mikara's lead, staying out of sight as much as possible some distance away from the trio.
[sblock=Stealth]Stealth (1d20+12=30)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases