Adventure: Love Bites

nerdytenor

First Post
"Not a robbery, but a kidnapping," says Hacker, raising his voice, "BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO BE FOLLOWING THE PLAN!"

Kathalia's ears twitch, and she walks tentatively toward the priest, pulling half-heartedly at his cloak, all the while looking toward Hacker for signs of praise.

nerdytenor

First Post
// Not sure who we're waiting on now. If DM allows, Kathalia will go ahead and take Hacker's lead, using savage rend on the priest :devil::devil::devil: (damn impressionable elf). Otherwise, she will just keep it a readied attack. Non lethal damage (for now).

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I think this would also be a good time for Woe to step in and bonk the kind gentleman over the head. May I suggest a Tide of Iron, or a charge if he's too far away?

[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Surprise Round

Hacker grabs for the old man, who jerks his arm away nimbly. "What is this? A robbery? I'm just a poor old man. There's no meat left to pick off these bones."[color]

"Not a robbery, but a kidnapping," says Hacker, raising his voice, "BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO BE FOLLOWING THE PLAN!"

Spurred on by the gnome's words, Kathalia surges forward and bites the old man, leaving a painful welt but not breaking the skin. The man doesn't look particularly badly injured.

Woe, tired of the charade, whips off his blindfold and looks around.

Mikara, Atreus, and Tristan lurk in the shadows, waiting...

Round 1

The old man, caught completely off guard by Hacker's sudden attack, reacts slowly.

[sblock=ooc]Hacker misses with the grab.

Mikara readies an attack.

Tristan readies a move.

Kathalia readies a charge.

Woe pulls off his blindfold. I'd assumed he was blindfolded; that seems like it would be an essential part of disguising his a blind person. And that seems like a better surprise round action than having him charge blindly. Especially without a map.

Kathalia changes her mind and attacks the helpless old man with Savage Rend. 24 vs. reflex hits for 10.

Atreus readies an attack, too.

At this point, we go to initiative for round 1: Harmless old man gets a 7. Anyone who beats a 7, which I assume will be most of you, can go.

[/sblock]

[sblock=status]You've had an extended rest since last combat, so everyone's full strength. Except, of course, the old man:

• old man, 10 damage

Zones: None

Resources used: None

[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
overgrowth01.png

[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock='Not So' Fair Warning]I'll be out from July 2nd to July 10th. I will not be able to post during this time. Suffice to say that Mikara's tactics will be to weaken the clergyman from a distance until he succumbs to the kidnapping.[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Kathalia continues to attack the 'old man', attempting to pull him to the south.(Savage Rend hits Ref 15 for 7 damage. If that hits, Kathalia will slide him one square SW. Regardless of hit or miss, Kathalia will shift one to flank with Hacker).

[sblock=Kathalia Stat Block]
Kathalia, Elf Druid 4
Passive Perception 23, Passive Insight 16
AC 21, Fort 15/16(Beast), Reflex 18, Will 18/19(Beast)
HP 41/41 Bloodied 20, Surge Value 10, Surges 9/9
Speed 8, Initiative +6
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
Wolf Form

Encounter Resources
Darting Bite
Predator's Flurry
Elven Accuracy (+2 feat and heal)
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Healing Word
Amulet of Resolution
Predator Hide Armor
Fleet Pursuit
Fires of Life
[/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"I COULD... use.. SOME... F***ING... help... HERE!" Hacker, again, attempts to grab the old clergyman, but he's sure that his attempts, from a distance, must look like a little boy trying to hug his father.[sblock=Actions]Standard: Grab
Attack: 1d20+2(flanking)=13.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases