Thursday, 10 December, 2009

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
New for Subscribers
  • Today's addition to the subscriber download area is another installment of COMBAT ADVANTAGE as we continue to upload the back-catalogue. "Hot off the heels of Heroic Talents, our fifth installment of the Combat Advantage series for 4th Edition continues with Paragon Talents. Continue to turn your skills into utility powers called "talents" for ability on and off the battlefield. Making use of action points and level-based modifiers, paragon talents can up your game for situations in which initiative and attack rolls bear no matter."
D&D 4th Edition News
  • Mixing Potions Mixing potions, elixirs, and other imbibed magic items is an optional rule the DM can choose to include. When this optional rule is in play, a PC can choose to mix two potions or elixirs into one container. They are combined, so the character can draw and consume both at once, but has potential side effects. The DM rolls 2d10 and consults the following table when the combined potions are consumed. He or she can also consult the potion miscibility table when a PC consumes two potions or elixirs in the same round.
  • Magic Items WotC Can't Publish "There is a class of magic item - the really, really cool magic item - that we here at WotC HQ cannot publish. I'm going to talk about why that is and what we can do about it."
  • Free Tyr and the Mountains of Athas From Rich Baker.
Other News
  • The Rouse's Website Ex WotC Brand Manager Scott Rouse has created a website. "My website is now a point where I don't hate it. I'll call it a beta and will open it up to public mockery".
  • How Action Horror RPGs Fail In the interest of learning something from his failures, the RPG Examiner takes a look at where his gaming sessions have gone horribly awry.
  • Dragon Age RPG Preview: Magic Dragon Age RPG Set 1 box available for pre-order. Pre-ordering gets you the PDF for free.

Last edited:

Remove ads