What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009
Wednesday, 16th December, 2009, 03:02 PM #1
Time Agent (Lvl 24)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Ignore Morrus
Wednesday, 16 December, 2009
New for Subscribers
- Continuing the upload of the COMBAT ADVANTAGE back catalogue from Emerald Press, today's new content for EN World Subscribers is Combat Advantage #6: Reputation Feats.
Click here to download it (or here to subscribe for $3 per month and get this and tons of other content!)The sixth release of our Combat Advantage PDFs for 4th Edition features Reputation Feats, a new type of feat that can be awarded to PCs or purchased based on successful adventures.
Minor reputation feats grant a PC a minor benefit when encountering townsfolk, purchasing or selling items. They are never bought, but granted by the GM to award a PC for a job well done and are meant to represent the infamy a hero gains as he makes a name for himself.
Major reputation feats work as normal feats, but have unique requirements. For example, the Dragon Slayer feat can only be purchased by any character who has slain a dragon at least three levels higher than himself. Learning from his experience, the hero earns special advantages against other dragons, but leaves himself vulnerable against other dragons in the future.
D&D 4th Edition News
- New at the World of Farland:
- Review of Blackdirge’s Bargain Bestiaries: The Created – Lesser Golems If you’re looking to add a golem to your adventure, but your characters are only in the Heroic Tier? Then check out this review of Blackdirge’s Bargain Bestiaries: The Created – Lesser Golems: although you might want to hold your breath near the Dung Golem!
- Strategies & Tacticians Pathfinder Roleplaying Game 3rd party publisher 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming will be publishing Strategists and Tacticians – The Definitive Guide to Clever Warfare, a 96 page sourcebook. Like their other products, it is 100% compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Strategists and Tacticians introduces new rules and combat maneuvers as well as over 50 new feats, a dozen new prestige classes, and a variety of new spells. With new options like severing limbs and choking, combat gains a new edge.
- The 12 Slays of Christmas: The Peartridge Tree Because the RPG Examiner apparently holds nothing sacred, this series will provide stats for each of the 12 days of Christmas, starting with the Peartridge Tree: a pear-flinging treant that's very protective of partridges.
- Spes Magna Games News Spes Magna Games continues to grow. The first issue of the Quid Novi? e-mail newsletter hit subscriber in-boxes on schedule. Issue 2 ships December 27, 2009. Quid Novi? includes game content for 3.5E as well as system-neutral features suitable for most fantasy games. Subscribers also get playtest copies of Spes Magna products, starting with Rewarding Roleplaying, a 10-page PDF that links a robust Action Point system to goal-oriented characterization of PCs.
By Morrus in forum Article CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 26th December, 2012, 03:36 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 30th December, 2009, 11:04 AM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd December, 2009, 04:58 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Thursday, 17th December, 2009, 01:06 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Thursday, 8th January, 2009, 02:17 PM