survey

mlstacey

First Post
Hi all. I was told by a member that you guys are usually more than willing to help a person out. I have a survey (go to www.hu.mtu.edu/~mlstacey/main.html) that I am using for my senior research project on how effectively video games preserve mythology. If you could take a few minutes of your time and fill it out I would greatly appreciate it. I couldn't figure out how to get it not to do it, so when you click submit, it opens a mail window (sorry for the hassle).

alsih2o

First Post
mlstacey said:
my senior research project on how effectively video games preserve mythology.

for those of you who don't mind me quoting fark-"still no cure for cancer" :D

you are bound to get lots of hits from here mlstacey, good luck with your paper

Crothian

First Post
Intersting set of question, I wish I knew some of the Hindu gods to fill that part out but I was able to come up with answers for the rest. I was kind of surprised at that.

Dragongirl

First Post
That was interesting, I got them all but Japanese and Chinese ::hangs head in shame:: Problem is I knew all the answers I gave from other sources than video games.

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:
That was interesting, I got them all but Japanese and Chinese ::hangs head in shame:: Problem is I knew all the answers I gave from other sources than video games.

I was the same way. I don't play video games. Most of my knopwledge comes from a roommate who really knew his mythology having a Masters in it, a few classes at University, but mostly from RPGs.

Filled it out, but...

1) the e-mail bounced back. Is that an issue at all?

2) Like the others who posted here, I'm not exactly helping your cause. I knew everything but the Chinese myths, but none of it was from video games. Can't credit RPGs either. I was just a mythology buff as a kid. :)

Dragongirl

First Post
Crothian said:
Ya, after looking into it I don't think it worked as my e-mail was never activated.

Activated my email, but it was empty of content so I don't know if that is a side effect or if no results were sent.

Dragongirl said:
Activated my email, but it was empty of content so I don't know if that is a side effect or if no results were sent.

The e-mail on mine had content (looked like a coded survey result), but I got a "User Unknown" return on the e-mail.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases