LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertexx69

First Post
Did my approval email get through to the judge account? I sent it 3 days ago now to get Rohna's lvl 7 upgrade appoved as we are heading out on the next leg of our campaign in the next day or so. If not then I'll send it again.

renau1g

First Post
Yup it got through. There's about 6-7 in front of Rohna in my queue, but I won't have time likely until the end of the month (it's my busy season at work).

renau1g

First Post
Kal hasn't posted anything since then I don't believe. I've e-mailed him, but haven't heard back, although this was only yesterday and I know he usually didn't check the site on the weekends.

stonegod: my first character on LEB is Bellegon so you can check at the date, I don't know off the top of my head. About two weeks before we started The Race

Cleverusername

First Post
Hi all, I'm working on making a PC here (likely a brawling fighter), but had a question about spiked gauntlet (s).

If you buy a magic one, is it a pair of gauntlets? It's kinda confusing, as the Tiger Claw enchantment is listed as gauntlets, which is the only spiked gauntlet-exclusive enchantment. It has a fairly big effect on what gear I buy.

Thanks!

twilsemail

First Post
Hi all, I'm working on making a PC here (likely a brawling fighter), but had a question about spiked gauntlet (s).

If you buy a magic one, is it a pair of gauntlets? It's kinda confusing, as the Tiger Claw enchantment is listed as gauntlets, which is the only spiked gauntlet-exclusive enchantment. It has a fairly big effect on what gear I buy.

Thanks!

AV p.10 said:
Unlike other weapons, the spiked gauntlet occupies your magic item hands slot while enchanted.

Hope that helps a bit. Only one pair equipped at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases