LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezegis

First Post
Anyone know if Rickroll is OK? I sent him a PM a while ago and haven't gotten a response. Did he say he was going to be away for a few weeks and I missed it?

twilsemail

First Post
Just polling the audience. Can you wear two items in one slot if one is non-magical? Specifically, if I wear mundane Leather Armor and Imposter's Chain over it, would I be able to change the Imposter's chain into clothes that fit over the armor and benefit from the Leather Armors AC bonus and the Imposter's Armor Enhancement bonus?

I'm kinda peeved that there's no Imposter's Hide/Leather/cloth armor.

Vertexx69

First Post
You could always go with summoner's armor like I did, and wear whatever you want underneath. Calling or sending away the armor is only a minor action, its the same price as basic magic armor and can be any type of armor.

renau1g

First Post
Anyone know if Rickroll is OK? I sent him a PM a while ago and haven't gotten a response. Did he say he was going to be away for a few weeks and I missed it?

I'll send him an e-mail today. I've got everyone's when you submit a PC... I'll send one to Farce too.

twilsemail

First Post
You could always go with summoner's armor like I did, and wear whatever you want underneath. Calling or sending away the armor is only a minor action, its the same price as basic magic armor and can be any type of armor.

The character is going in an infiltrator direction and being able to, on a whim, change his clothes is pretty appealing. I guess I could just wait until level 6 and take my +4 item as a Hat of Disguise...

Without the imposter's armor (which is manidorily heavy) I don't really have a reason to worry about what I'm wearing. I can jsut have a suit of magic leather something or another. I just felt that the Imposter's was a bit more thematic.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Considering someone at your feet is within your reach, I would call that a minor to pick up an item, unless within reach mean you don't have to bend down to take it (like someone hand an item to you or it lay on a table)

Wow. I was zoning pretty good that night. ;)

That's what happens when you type and sleep at the same time.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
I'll send him an e-mail today. I've got everyone's when you submit a PC... I'll send one to Farce too.

I PMed with renau1g earlier and to my knowledge, there has been no return communications by either RickRoll or Farce.

This is not a major issue in my game where they both have PCs, we will just NPC the characters until the PCs can get back to the tavern (which can probably occur within about a month real time) and if they are still a no show, other PCs can join the group to finish the adventure. It will be unfortunate if two PCs that came to hate the BBEG will be missing (new PCs will not have that same level of contempt), but we can work with it.

The real issue is for RickRoll's Cyre Borderland game. Rick has been MIA for 15 days (Farce has been MIA for 11 days). 2+ weeks with no communications at all is pretty long for a DM.

How long do we wait before a different DM takes the reins?

I'm not trying to rush this, I'm just curious as to what the LEB guidelines are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases