LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
*looks around innocently*

Heck, if you join the next adventure I run it'll be your fourth with me (Fire & Ice, Trouble in Moonwatch, Simple Errand, Mysterious new game) ... wow that's gotta be a record.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hey Kal,

Didn't you mention you think we need another defender? I'm thinking I doing an okay job. Anything I can do better?

Kalidrev

First Post
There is absolutely nothing that you're doing wrong in playing Val the way you've been playing him. Val is simply more strikery than defendery, and that's perfectly OK. That is exactly why I have brought in Kortauhk. He'll be putting out about the same damage as Lan was (so we're not losing out on much), but he'll be able to keep the baddies off of the squishies (i.e. Pok, Sheeva, River, and Feall) so they can do their thing. This will also enable Val to move around more for more advantageous actions or we can split up the defender duties when the team gets separated on the battlefield.

renau1g

First Post
The 4 other members of the group are not great in melee (well Feall's best at hit and run tactics) and the battles so far have been deliberately split up as the enemies have wisely managed to seperate members of the party and so with two defenders that'll help. I think you've done a good job trying to keep baddies off of 5 party members (at the time).

Otakkun

Explorer
So, what are we missing in terms of characters? I was set on playing a paladin, but I managed to play one elsewhere so I'm open to suggestions.

What are short of? Defenders, leaders, controllers? (I highly doubt we're in need of strikers).

renau1g

First Post
Latest Results are in on the Census:

Controller 6 13%
Defender 11 23%
Leader 13 28%
Striker 17 36%

But Currently in the Tavern there are:

Remaining PCs:
1) Varak - half-orc barbarian - striker - EvoKB - 2nd PC
2) Harressh - dragonborn sorcerer - striker - ryryguy - 2nd PC
3) Kirska - dwarven cleric - leader - thaco - 1st PC