LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I had read that, its all original stuff or OGL. I think I will still play in this one and that one. I need some new games. I don't know much about 4E but I want to try it out. I think I might have a class I want to try out a little bit.

renau1g

First Post
Reklaw (est all)

Here's a list of LEB classes/races/etc. (current of about 2 weeks ago)

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Well, my laptop has been shipped off to IT, so I may not see it for a month or so. This means my posting will be very spotty until I get the machine I haven't used for 2 years up to speed. Likely sometime next week.

Velmont

First Post
River got nerfed here... and I wasn't finding him that strong... well, Life Transference is now a lot more in line with Cure Light Wounds. Hymn of Ressurgence, I'm less sure about it needed a nerf, but still good.

What is the politics about changing power after errata? Just for my information, as I more think I will continue with those power and retrain if I am no more satisfied by them.

renau1g

First Post
Hmmm...can't find anything in the charter about it, but L4W auto-includes the errata and I'd assume the same here

A bunch of PC's here got smacked when they nerfed the Cloak of Distortion property (including Tamarand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases