LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
It's slightly better than Lance of Faith, but makes the cleric get himself in harm's way. Seems a fair trade off. Now maybe LOF should be +1 and RB should be +2, although STR clerics really had little going for them and this was a kick in the pants. Hopefully Runepriest makes a decent melee divine leader...

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Question about Mark of Storm (Feat) and Lightning Strike (Sorcerer Level 1)

With Lightning Strike you roll an attack roll against one creature you not only do lightning damage vs that creature but an additional creature as well (with no additional attack roll)

With Mark of Storm, whenever you hit an enemy with a lightning power you can slide that enemy 1 square.

When I made my Stor Sorc (See Shava in the sig) I interpreted that as I could slide both targets 1 square, as they were both effected by the power.

I am currently reviewing Sheeve another Storm Sorc, and KarinsDad has the slide only happening to the primary target.

Both were approved for level 4.

So the question is, if I don't roll an attack vs an enemy but they are still affected by an attack, are they hit?

ryryguy

First Post
Oh yeah Scorpius, I think KarinsDad has it right. You don't hit the second enemy with the follow-on damage. (If the feat said "damage with a lightning power" it would work.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases