LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbob

Explorer
Is your skill template backwards compatible (i.e., if someone just changes which template they use w/ nothing else, will it work?) Otherwise, it'll be quite a bother. If it is, I'll play with putting it up.
I have finally gotten around to porting my new skills template. If anyone would like to include it in their character sheet and test it out and see if it is fully backwards-compatible, please let me know how it goes.

The template is here: LEB:CS:Skills_Extended

All you should have to do is open your character sheet in the wiki and find the part that says "L4W:CS:Skills" and replace it with "LEB:CS:Skills_Extended". That should do it. I previewed it on stonegod's character and it seemed fine.

Later, if you want, you can add in all the extra stuff (i.e. change the template for the more defined version), and include things like "|ACPenalty=" or "|MiscBonArcana=" and "|MiscNameArcana=" (for example) in the template declaration area to make it more accurate.

If everyone likes this and thinks it works, I will propose we replace the existing Skills template with this one.

Assuming we all don't switch to googledocs in the meantime.

(If anyone needs more specific instructions on how to change the templates around, just let me know.)

Farce

First Post
Quick question about Rain of Steel. Does the 1W add your enhancement bonus and the feat bonus to damage for Goliath Greatweapon Prowess?

Thanks

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Quick question about Rain of Blows. Does the 1W add your enhancement bonus and the feat bonus to damage for Goliath Greatweapon Prowess?

Thanks
It is a weapon attack, so the enhancement bonus always applies. If the attack uses a weapon that matches the feat, than it also applies. Each applies separately for each attack (as they are separate attack rolls).

Vertexx69

First Post
my sheet for Rohna vanished off the enwiki site. It worked fine last week so I was wondering what changed this time? Her name is still on the list but the link to the actual info is no longer there.

stonegod

My Google-fu is too weak to find it. Apparently both Wiki's are not borked (logging into the ENWiki just loops around w/ no purpose). I did ask folks to move earlier (see a page or so back...)

Velmont

First Post
I have the feat Cache Seeker that allow me to find more things that is cached. Here Rohna...

Google is not the only one to cache. Yahoo and Bing too. And Bing had it.

Attachments

• Rohna.zip
    95 KB · Views: 61

Erekose13

Explorer
I seem to have access to posts in the Vault Data group that contain my characters. These started appearing in the new tools on the My Account page under Threads.

ie. http://www.enworld.org/forum/vault-data/263868-leb-pc-gogmorthak-dtharashk-erekose13.html

all of my characters appear to be there in post format with full wiki text available for copy/paste.

EDIT: Actually it appears those are older versions of the pages, not the most updated versions.

Glad I ported all my characters over already

stonegod

The VaultData was when Morrus installed the "new wiki" and did an autoconvert on a DB that was quite old. So its probably not a great source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads