LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
Just an FYI, I'll be away tomorrow. Kids are having surgery so I may be incommunicado all weekend. Nothing major, they'll be home by lunch, but just a heads up that I might not update until Monday.

hero4hire

Explorer
Not that my character is leaving the tavern anytime soon :) but I sent out an e-mail about two and a half weeks ago for judge approval for 5th level and haven't heard nary a word.

Did I screw up the procedure?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
MetaVoid, you cannot adventure until your first character levels up. You'd have to remain in the tavern, regardless of whether you want it or not. Itch you cannot scratch is always the worst.

So it's only Filo and Cairn in the tavern that can adventure, right?

Son of Meepo

First Post
Anxious to get approved and jump into an adventure. I've been searching for a 4e Eberron game for a while. I never really got to play much Eberron back in 3.5, so I'll be somewhat new to the setting.

Thanks.
Son of Meepo
a/k/a MeepoLives (on wikia)
Soon to be Priam d'Lyrandar in LEB.

Mezegis

First Post
Yes, as renau1g said, welcome to LEB :)

If your character has been built and submitted for approval, you are allowed to walk into the tavern and start RPing with anyone that's there. Don't know if there is anyone there or not, but it never hurts to have an in-game intro.

Don't worry about not knowing too much about the setting, I didn't have the eberron guide for a month or two after making my character, I just did some web searching and kept things a bit vague so there would be a bit of wiggleroom. Haven't run into too much trouble outside of the warforged =/= cyborgs or androids.

I had 'trouble' with the drow, I wrote character backstory as for FR drow. Luckily, there is stonegod who set me straight before start. Now I probably now more about eberron then living 4e setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases