LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
That's what I would do. Something like, since your not flying for Vadalis right this moment, they didn't let you take the mount with you. Not a bad hook or kicker, to try and secure it back though.

horvagab

First Post
What should I have as animal companion till then? Or could I switch builds when I get the gryphon back? What do you guys reckon?

Velmont

First Post
Well, I think you could also at any time take, let's say, an eagle and pretend it is a baby griffon you are raising... if the stats are the same as a legal animals, I'm quite sure you can change the fluff of it.

What class do you want to play? Ranger?

horvagab

First Post
One possibility yeah, a Veladis ranger.

Or a sivis wizard/psion/invoker/whichever who is also a part-time teacher at Morgrave.

Or something Warforged.

Not sure which one yet.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
No. . . you want to be Lyrandar. Come to to the Lyrandar side. . . wuhahahahahahaha!

But re-skinning an existing mount is definantly an option. However, if you wanted something for now, and went for the proper mount later. Hippogriff starts at 5 I think? I've always been fond of Rage Drakes and Riding Lizards as well.

Velmont

First Post
Hippogriff are level 5 creature, but buying them as mount is equivalent of a level 9 item. That mean, you need to be level 5 (Parcel +4) to be able to start with one. That's if you need to buy it.

I'm not familiar with the animal companion rules.

horvagab

First Post
I'm kinda leaning towards warforged for now. Just watching Firefly and Jane seems like a fun inspiration for a fighter :D.

Though Sharn and Eberron can support a vigilante-type character as well. That's not too bad...

Voda Vosa

First Post
Just asking:

How would you feel about me presenting a "recycled" adventure. It is approved for L4E, but currently there are no players there up to now in order to lunch it.
I could give it a few tweaks and Dm it here in Sharn city.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Is there record page for Eberron as there is for L4W? I'm thinking I could read up on them and see if my warden set any with 8 triggered attacks, damage taken and/or number of marked opponents...

horvagab

First Post
I'm thinking of rolling a Warforged, either Warlord, Monk or Battlemind.

How viable is a monk? Statwise it doesn't seem the most ideal as far as I know, though racial traits may off-set monks inherent fragility (as far as I know)

Which warlord build do you suggest? I'm not sure, leaning towards either bravura or resourceful, back-story wise he was an officer during the Last War on the front-lines, always fighting a war of attrition, and those two seem appropriate for that.

I'm new to dnd and 4E, so not sure how viable are these stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases