LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Well, over in l4e, my ranger, Rurdev uses two axes. I always use a specific one in my off-hand, because I do have off-had strike, and I specify that my basic attacks are with my off-hand too. Why? Because in an encounter I'll make more attacks with my off-hand(thanks to off hand strike), and I want the higher crit die from that weapon(d8 vs d6) in case it comes up.

evilbob

Explorer
Question for judges: Unit 16 is about to hit level 5 and I'd like to completely change his equipment parcels around (including the one he just received). I've technically already changed out a feat on him; do I need to submit a proposal for this or can I just do this as part of a "last chance to change something before your first level" kind of deal?

For those wondering, thanks to the massive changes to how potions of clarity work, his daily item/armor combo just isn't what it used to be. I was thinking of downgrading a few of his things so I could grab a better plain magic armor and better shield sooner. (The end result exchanges offense for more defense.) It won't change anything but the order and type of parcel he has received, but it will change the nature of the parcel he just received for level 4 as well. However, since everything is on the parcel system, I thought that'd be ok since it will definitely all come out the same in the end, reward-wise.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
if anyone feels like PMing me with (1) when they joined LEB and (2) how far their character has leveled since, I'd appreciate it. Collecting some stats.

Velmont

First Post
I had some,but they were not high level enough and I had not enough interest into them to carry them into the new LEB. It didn't worth the effort to convert those character to the new system. I preferred to simply create new characters.

Vertexx69

First Post
I'm going to start shooting my ideas out here instead of starting out with proposals.

What would people think about a waist item that lets a mount also benefit from the feet slot item its rider wears? Most feet items have to do with movement so riding a mount negates them. Allowing the mount to benefit doesn't give an extra feature but just lets the character continue to benefit from their foot slot while mounted by giving up the feature of their waist slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases