LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

If/when PHB 3 skill powers get approved, can I re-train both power and feat so I can 'resume' current character idea, but without Quick Draw.

I know re-training is possible, but it allows only ONE thing to be retrained, right? So, I'd have to wait two levels for retraining both...

Oh, and I got half-approved by Kalidrev, can I introduce my character in the Tavern without waiting for second one?

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
It doesn't look like the wiki's been updated, but here the proposal system is changed to automatically accept new material one month after release.

Umm, I'm sorry to but in, but would any of you be judges? Well, I strongly suspect renau1g is since I got reply to some question from similar sounding address :)

Could I solicit another check up on my drow warlock? And since Kalidrev didn't comment on Fast Hands, could it possibly be acceptable to use before it's approved? I don't know if it woudl set a precedent, but if it's later disproved I can re.train and three months would be maybe one adventure...or not even that...

renau1g

First Post
I am a judge, yes, as is stonegod, TwoHeadsBarking, Kalidrev, EvolutionKB

LEB:Judges - ENWiki

Likely, Kal just missed that you had the PHB3 power. That's why we have 2 reviews, in case the first misses something. Re: Skill Powers from PHB3, unfortunately not. I've already turned two people away who've used them on their characters. The issue lies with not with whether it's not approved (as likely it will), but the publication of the PHB3 will have been after playtesting and subject to greater scrutiny by WoTC (hopefully resulting in a more balanced ruleset).

IIRC there were some changes to the Artificier class from the preview stage to the final one. Currently there are 14 character review submissions in my inbox so it'll likely be a couple weeks before I can get to it. Good news though, you can head over to the tavern to RP and go on an adventure before you're approved, so feel free to get into things.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I can echo everything renau said in his previous post. I just also wanted to add that(not that it should stop you) that you can't recieve exp in an addy that until you have approved.

Usually though, the DM will let those know when they are close to gaining exp, and the player can petition judges quickly if that is the case.

Thank you, all, for your help. I'll change the power, notify Kalidrev about the change and look at combination of Quick Draw and Battle Harness or some other way (or simply take it as is, before retrain :) )

See you in the tavern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases