LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakkun

Explorer
Say, I'd like to do some changes to Garrick now that there's new material from the phb3. To be precise, hybrid rules. Since Garrick is a melee warlock it makes sense to update him into a swordmage/warlock.

Do I need to ask for any special permits or something to do that?

Also what are the limits in doing a remake? Feats, class, race, etc? There has to be a point where you should just retire the character and go with a new one, but I'm not really sure how that goes.

How much exp do you get for reediming RPs at level 6? I'm currently:
Total: 7584 XP; 7 RP (3 redeemed RP), so I was wondering if its worth it to redeem those 7 rps, get to level 7 & retire, that way I can get my new level 7 character ... am I getting this right?

Last edited:

Cleverusername

First Post
Quick question about the fighter. So say there's a situation where I have marked a monster with a ranged attack. If that monster is adjacent to me and it ranged attacks a different PC do I get an opportunity attack as an opportunity action and a combat challenge attack as you immediate action?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Quick question about the fighter. So say there's a situation where I have marked a monster with a ranged attack. If that monster is adjacent to me and it ranged attacks a different PC do I get an opportunity attack as an opportunity action and a combat challenge attack as you immediate action?

As far as I know, yes.

I do not know of any rules that state that an opportunity action cannot be done at the same time as an immediate action.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Both are interrupts. So as long as you have not already made an OA vs that same target and have not used an immediate action during the round, both are valid triggers. Pick the order of your resolving however you want: I'd go OA first (just in case you drop the target; that way you still have the Immediate Action for later).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I want to welcome two new Judges into the fold: KarinsDad and evilbob. Please give them all the respect due the position. :)

Huzzah!

Otakkun

Explorer
Welcome to both of you. KD sounds very familiar though ... I wonder why?

Anyway, it's always good to get more judges, my newly pimped melee-lock is itching to start a level 6 adventure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases