LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezegis

First Post
Naa, no need to respect evilbob. What's he gonna do, retaliate? Wiff, wiff, wiff.. it'll be more like one of those servants with the big palm frond fan.

PS: Grats guys! :D

Voda Vosa

First Post
After properly congratulating you I have a question regarding characters, you know, just to test you fresh judge abilities and knowledge =)

I have a character, Hasifar. He earned 3823 xp in his last adventure. He was currently at level 5, with 5500 xp. That is 9323 xp. For level 7 he needs 10000xp (277 more xp). The thing is the next. I want to retire Hasifar and make a new character. Now I'll be able to make a level 6 character with 7500 xp. What happens with the extra 1823 xp? Can I use it for something?

evilbob

Explorer
Well, one quick note: 10,000 - 9323 = 677.

Honestly, the rules on retiring characters have changed a few times and I could stand a refresher myself.

Otakkun

Explorer
Gods! The pain of working those character templates!

Since I didn't really like putting standar and move actions of the same power as separate templates I decided to work them with the corollaries option, effectively having to write them from scratch. What a pain!

I demand a cookie for my efforts! ;)

In case you want to take a peek: http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Kaelan_(Otakkun)

I must also give my thanks to jounmeir1 for the basic template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads