LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakkun

Explorer
I hope we level up soon ... I'm dying to make another char ... not sure what will I make now though, with the avenger's nerf and all ... perhaps a house jorasco paladin? :D

renau1g

First Post
You're in Kal's addy right? I believe after you defeat the fire you'll receive some xp (enough to level)

Otakkun

Explorer
Kind find anything conclusive on this issue ... can anyone have a dragonmark? Say, a human with a mark of warding? Keith said it was possible in 4E (just not common) ... but not sure what the ruling is here. A paladin with such mark sounds interesting, but I'm not fond of dwarves.

Velmont

First Post
My longtooth Shifter Cleric have a Mark of Healing. He has been trained by House Jorasco and even carry a Battle Standard of Healing displaying House Jorasco Griffin... that's what is fun with 4e, anyone can have dragonmarks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Kind find anything conclusive on this issue ... can anyone have a dragonmark? Say, a human with a mark of warding? Keith said it was possible in 4E (just not common) ... but not sure what the ruling is here. A paladin with such mark sounds interesting, but I'm not fond of dwarves.
Yes, anyone can but:
- They are rare outside of the normal races (no non-PC has them)
- They may be considered aberrant by some (not good)
- The Houses will be very interested if they find out. They'll either want to co-opt them or kill them likely.
Of the non-correctly marked PCs, we have several that work with the house and a few that are running from them. So keep that in mind.

Otakkun

Explorer
Heh ... I had a very similar concept in mind.

Well, after checking out some stuff out there I've decided to go with my paladin after all. Might be taking that neat weapon that was approved somewhere in here as well.

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thank you for editing my posts. I was having bit of writers block(and a brain fart), when trying to come up with something in the initial post.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I have a question: I noticed that Cairn got only Common as language and PHB states that every character starts with two or three languages (usualy it's common plus racial). Is this bug in Character Builder or 'feature' of warforged?

I'm asking because I'd like Cairn to know Primal as it fits the story. But I didn't get the option in Character Builder so I left it as is, but it grates on me.

Is there a way to learn new language (without linguist feat which gives three)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads