LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakkun

Explorer
I wonder... how frecuently should a DM update his games? I'm thinking on running an adventure, but I'm usure what pace I can keep in the long run.

renau1g

First Post
Quick answer? as often as you can ;)

Long answer? I'd be realistic about your expectations early on and run a short vignette to see if you like DM'ing and how much a crunch it is on your time. Also, if you are planning an every other day or every third day update (or whatever), just be upfront about it, that way players aren't wondering what's up.

drothgery

First Post
Just an FYI, there are 27 sheets in the requesting approval wiki. I believe only Boruuk & Brennan are inactive on there (is drothgery around? Haven't seen him lately). If anyone (not just judges) wants to take a look at any PC, feel free to PM one of the judges and the PC with an errors you note. I believe all there should have at least 1 judge approval as I am pretty sure I've reviewed most of the sheets as my nearly empty (except for the ones sent in the last week)

LEB:Requesting Approval - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

It would be appreciated. :)

I'm sort of around. But I haven't had Narvala drop into the Shard since finishing up Stormcrow Tor, and I never finished posting Brennan and submitted him for approval (and might not).

FourMonos

First Post
Greetings all, I have a character question. And when one has a question, one seeks out knowledgeable and opinionated people. Well, some people here are knowledgeable and some are opinionated... even a couple of people are both, so here goes! :D

While experimenting with a dwarf warlock, if you take the Feat: Dwarf Weapon Training (You gain proficiency and a +2 to damage rolls with all axes and hammers.) and then use a Pact Hammer (If you are a dwarf, this hammer functions as a warlock implement for you.) Character Builder gives the +2 feat bonus for damage to all your warlock powers. I can rationalize this out that your superior training and focus with hammers allows this expertise to extend to your use as an implement, but I wanted some feedback. Thoughts, comments or rotting thrown vegetables welcome.

dimsdale

First Post
Just an FYI, there are 27 sheets in the requesting approval wiki. I believe only Boruuk & Brennan are inactive on there (is drothgery around? Haven't seen him lately). If anyone (not just judges) wants to take a look at any PC, feel free to PM one of the judges and the PC with an errors you note. I believe all there should have at least 1 judge approval as I am pretty sure I've reviewed most of the sheets as my nearly empty (except for the ones sent in the last week)

LEB:Requesting Approval - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

It would be appreciated. :)

take Tirial off that list too. He left with Boruuk.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
I'm back to the forums after a couple years. I ran an adventure or two when LEB was 3.5e, and I'm curious now to try 4e, but I see that available characters in the tavern are at the very least 4th level. Has a brand new 1st level character any hope to join any adventure created at this point?

Edit: Nevermind. I found the "Characters in LEB may start at any level between first and fourth (inclusive)" line in the wiki. Oops.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads