LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakkun

Explorer
I'm currently in GM mode, writing a small adventure for L4W, and I'd like to write one in here as well.

However, my knowledge of Eberron is really limited, and I was wondering if anyone could reccomend me a quick read to get up to date in adventure ideas for Eberron.

My ideal setting would be an adventure for levels 4-6 since it seems most available PCs are in that range.

Someone

Adventurer
Eberron is (intentionally) very large and diverse, engineered to make possible many moods and play styles, though its schtick is pulp style adventures. As such, a "brief" or quick read may come short; I think it'd be better to think on the adventure you'd like to run, and then ask more knowledgeable people about where would be the best place to run it.

For an immediate introduction to the setting try here.

Someone

Adventurer
BTW, after an epic battle with the Wiki templates in which many electrons were killed, I finished my character (here). The only problem is that I named the page as the character, intead of LEB:pC:Character, and now I can't find the way to fix it. Any ideas as how I can change the article's name?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
BTW, after an epic battle with the Wiki templates in which many electrons were killed, I finished my character (here). The only problem is that I named the page as the character, intead of LEB:pC:Character, and now I can't find the way to fix it. Any ideas as how I can change the article's name?
Done.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
What's up with sblocks. Most of the time I cannot open them. Some open, most don't.

But they render properly I can see the content with Firebug...just cannot get them to open on click

Otakkun

Explorer
BTW, after an epic battle with the Wiki templates in which many electrons were killed, I finished my character (here). The only problem is that I named the page as the character, instead of LEB:pC:Character, and now I can't find the way to fix it. Any ideas as how I can change the article's name?

Can't give you exp again it seems. Any way, congrats on winning your first epic battle against the wiki monster. I'm considering to tango with it again, but on second thought I'll wait until my main levels again to 3rd level before doing so.

Velmont

First Post
Avenging Resolution feta goes as this:

Benefit: When you attack a target of your oath of enmity with a weapon attack, treat all rolls of a 1 or 2 on the damage dice as though the result were a 3 on the die.

How does it work with a Falchion which does 2d4 damage?

I prefer to have a clear answer on that before my Avenger got screwed by a bad interpretation from myself.

twilsemail

First Post
Any time either d4 displayed a 1 or a 2 you would count it as a 3. This brings your minimum damage on a [W] roll to 6 and the average damage roll up to 6.5.

I've looked at similar builds a few times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads