LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
All hail the triumvirate ;)

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], Kane is hard to miss, he holds the world record for punishment dished. (turn, round, and encounter.)

@Velmont, River is golden for utilities.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Yeah he just upped it with his latest round. 153 damage + 5 ongoing to 4 bad guys - so approx. another 30 damage if 50% save rate = 183 damage.

Note to self... do not surround a whirling barbarian!

Velmont

First Post
@Velmont, River is golden for utilities.

I was more thinking about Jarel-karn, my Genasi Swordmage. He has Promise Storm, which give him at the moment +1d8 damage to any Lightning and Thunder attack, and also +1 to Attack and +2 to Damage to all my arcane power. That last UEoNT, so I start with Promise Storm, and I usually use my Encounters and Dailies during the next two round so I can add +1 to attack and +1d8+2 to damage.

Yeah, River have some nice utility. I should have started this combat with Stream of Life...

CaBaNa

First Post
hahaha, poor River, laying there all unconscious and such... Yeah, the patrol was more powerful than originally anticipated. We'll get him back up though!

Promise of Storm is awesome, can bring a wizard in line with striker damage for a short period of time. I'm sure it makes a swordmage just as scary.

renau1g

First Post
hahaha, poor River, laying there all unconscious and such... Yeah, the patrol was more powerful than originally anticipated. We'll get him back up though!

Oh...it's not over yet... :devil:

Nice to see what a barbarian can do when they actually hit...:D

Yeah hitting 7 out of 8 times was nice! Kane has shown IC balances things differently for different PC's. My assassin Murphy Tang can't hit the broad side of a barn, nor can poor Ashir, my genasi wizard. I think he missed 7 or 8 times in a row for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases