LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

pathfinderq1

First Post
I will have a character in the tavern- hopefully soon-ish. Will be replacing a retired character (Sweetness, gnoll rogue 6). At this point the major delay is actually deciding WHICH character to bring in- I have a defender candidate mostly built, but I might change to something more striker-y.

Other than the character name page on the wiki, is there anything resembling a census of currently active characters? (Mostly looking for a class/race breakdown)

Son of Meepo

First Post
I finally returned after a brief hiatus due to family emergency. Priam d'Lyrandar is also in the tavern looking for adventure (and to escape from the other members of his family). That's not to say that he wouldn't adventure with other Lyrandars, in fact it might be slightly more comical if he had the disapproving glare of a relative constantly hanging over him since "walking away from his house" is a big part of his backstory.

Also, Priam still needs one more approval before he becomes official.

Velmont

First Post
I will probably submit something at the latest next week. An adventure i just DMed in tabletop that I will recycle. Short adventure, lot of puzzle. But it need some tweak considering I'll probably have a group of 5 or 6 player instead of 3 like I had.

twilsemail

First Post
Here’s who I’ve seen in the last… while.

Din (twilsemail) – Level 4 Changeling Rogue
Talkrai (ladylaw) – Level 4 Kalashtar Ardent
Priam d’Lyrandar (Son of Meepo) – Level 4 Half-elf Invoker
Unit 16 “Susan” (evilbob) – Level 5 Warforged Warden
Mythra Stelwart (Luinnar) – Level 4 Eladrin Wizard
Jarren Star Gazer (Antithetist) – Level 5 Shifter Shaman
Grys (KarinsDad) – Eladrin Swordmage|Wizard (No Wiki)
Orsik the Small (MetaVoid) – Level 4 Goliath Runepriest
Ryda (Mezegis) - Level 5(ish) Half-orc Ranger
kal'Tarron (rb780nm) - Level 4 Deva Avenger
Serris (raion) - Level 4 Human Ardent|Battlemind

I hope that helps a bit. I'm sure there are people getting ready to enter the tavern, that's just who we've got for now. I can edit later as people come in.

Should this be it's own thread?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Velmont... if you want to go with a small group, that's fine as well. Whatever you prefer because regardless there's either 2 groups of 4, a group of 5 & 3, or a group of 6 and two people left over...

Edit: BTW thanks for the list twilsemail

Velmont

First Post
Considering the people coming in the Inn, it better I take a larger group. Also, I need to reflavor it and do again the reward... we don't want any artifact in the end of a player :p

Antithetist

First Post
More fresh meat appearing in the Tavern I see. I can get my adventure started any time now and ease the overcrowding a bit, just need a second approval on it.

Thanks for the list twilsemail. A minor correction - Jarren will be level 5, he has the xp, I just haven't levelled him up yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases