LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Like over in L4W, this thread exists to bounce new adventure ideas around and to coordinate them so there aren't too many adventures advertising at once. Just announce the idea, how many players, and give an idea of when you'll think it'll start.

Currently, there are two adventures advertising: "Dive into Darkness" by ScorpiusRisk, and "Murder Most Foul!" by KarinsDad. I have one going through approval, but will likely wait for the others to get their fill before announcing it officially.

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I've got one I'll be sending for approval soon but I won't start recruitment on it till I know there is a need.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll be recruiting next week; anyone wanting to join KD's please do so before then. Nothing wrong with two addys recruiting at once, but its less confusing that way.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Looks like the tavern crowd is moving to fill the "Murder Most Foul" call. Maybe I'll actually have a second character up in time for the next one...

EvolutionKB

First Post
I've got a second adventure in the works. It's built upon events that happen with Dirty Money. I'd understand if those involved want to try a different DM though.

CaBaNa

First Post
Super bump!

Cheers,

I've managed to talk two friends, (who may or may not have talked someone else) into playing on LEB.

modest and Zissou, have already made characters and are in the Tower's Shard currently. Along with the character I made to play along with them.

The Tavern has an unnecessarily large number of leaders oddly, so if a few more adventurers show, two separate adventures could start soon.

Anyone have anything in the works?

EvolutionKB

First Post
I've got something in the works. It won't start until after Dirty Money is over, and it's likely to feature people from that addy. An extra body could probably fit though.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I don't have anything planned for after Dive into Darkness, which could be potentially over the next encounter.

If anyone has anything they would like to be made into an adventure and DMed, just PM me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases