LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

Luinnar

First Post
Sorry everyone, I decided to scrap my adventure I submitted. Its parody nature did not really fit in with LEB.

While I still would like to run an adventure sometime, I'm really not sure what to run at the moment. So I may not submit another in the near future.

twilsemail

First Post
Alright everyone... well, mostly judges.

Is there anything in the works? If not I can set Din on a back burner and turn in an adventure in a day or three. There are a few people who've been in the Tavern for a while who'd probably like to be somewhere that is not the tavern.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Eye of the Tiger should be pulling a few folks out as we are in desperate need of a striker and controller.

Race of the Five Winds will be finishing soonish. Afterwards, I have an idea for another addy. Not a follow-up, so anyone is welcome. But I won't start it until after Race finishes.

Luinnar

First Post
Yes, that reminds me. If you have a controller or (mildly preferably) striker who would like to enter an adventure, please let me know.
I have Christina Robins, not sure if she would fit the bill.

She can heal, she does great damage with her encounter (x2) Combined Attack, which is basically a buffed up Twin Strike and she has a little bit of control (Grasping Tide, re-summonable animal companion for more monster fodder, summon daily for monster fodder).

Pooh (her animal companion) has low AC, making him defenderish I suppose ;)

twilsemail

First Post
It seems like we're experiencing a bit of Leader bloat. We've got one in every encounter (I think) often two. There are three of them camping in the Tavern at the moment as well. Defenders should generally be happy, me thinks.

Luinnar

First Post
Just because she has healing word, does not mean she can't do things other than heal... I bet she can outdamage most leaders and some defenders. I like to think of her as a leader/striker/controller ;)

Remove ads