LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

Son of Meepo

First Post
Just wanted to give potentially interested players a quick update on my adventure proposal.

I have the encounters built and maps constructed for at least 3 encounters (There will be some scaling due to number and levels of PCs, but everything is pretty much set besides that).

I have one approval in hand, and as soon as I get a second, I'll be ready to go.

Looking forward to this.

Son of Meepo

First Post
With a risk of being too impatient. Is anyone looking over my adventure proposal? I'm pretty much ready to go, but I'm still waiting for a second approval. Just wondering what I should expect.

Thanks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
With a risk of being too impatient. Is anyone looking over my adventure proposal? I'm pretty much ready to go, but I'm still waiting for a second approval. Just wondering what I should expect.

Thanks.
I sent one out 3 days ago... but didn't reply all. Should be on your way.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Hello, everyone.

I recently joined the L4W side of the house and am enjoying myself greatly. I thought I might meander over here and see if some DM services are needed.

I'm putting together an adventure for level 4 - 6 characters and should have it ready for submission before the week is out.

Word.

edit: Just saw the PCs in the tavern, making the adventure for levels 4 - 6.

Last edited:

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Just an update:

I submitted the adventure to the judges for approval a couple of days ago and am just waiting for a reply.

Also, if no other adventure comes up, I should be able to swing getting everyone in the tavern involved in mine rather easily - so no one is left out in the cold.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
renau1g, Deimos isn't currently posted in the tavern as I thought I would have to wait until the fight against the construct dragon begins.

How long until it will start? Shall I try to get him in another adventure in the meantime? I have no problem to wait, if it is just 1 or 2 months.

renau1g

First Post
Hmmmm, well it may be a bit longer than that. I need to wrap up Paper Chase and either Chef's Request or Four Seasons over in L4W before I can start it up. My thoughts are now it's likely towards the end of the summer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases