LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

renau1g

First Post
So upon review of my adventure, it was a intended as a follow up to Moonwatch, but obviously that didn't happen and those PC's are now in another adventure.

I'm going to submit a different one as I'm pretty far removed from it now and wish to do something else.

renau1g

First Post
Ok, my adventure got approved:

Here's who I will be taking:
Braddock - level 7 warlock - striker
Orsik - level 8 runepriest - leader
Tryn - KD - level 9 Hybrid Paladin Warlock - defender-y striker (or striker-y defender)
Ghourra Gravedigger, half-dwarf (Mul) cleric|warlord level 8
Bellegon Darksun, Darkpact Warlock 8
Orsik The Small Goliath Runepriest 8

So a lot of strikers and leaders, should really let me push the envelope on fights :devil:

I've also sent in another adventure request for the lower level group that's remaining as I know a bunch of you have been sitting around for quite some time.

FourMonos

First Post
Ok, my adventure got approved:

Here's who I will be taking:
Braddock - level 7 warlock - striker
Orsik - level 8 runepriest - leader
Tryn - KD - level 9 Hybrid Paladin Warlock - defender-y striker (or striker-y defender)
Ghourra Gravedigger, half-dwarf (Mul) cleric|warlord level 8
Bellegon Darksun, Darkpact Warlock 8
Orsik The Small Goliath Runepriest 8

r1, we may have a problem. you listed Orsik twice. and both Orsik and Bellegon are Metavoid's characters...

renau1g

First Post
Ah, well, err.... ok, well then, that would be your Braddock, Tryn, Ghourra and Orsik/Bellegon....

Are there any others around level 8? We could roll with 4, but 5-6 is preferred.

WEContact

First Post
Now that r1's addy is underway and the queue of waiting PCs has thinned a little: I have a L5 Avenger who'd love to get out of the tavern, so if the next wonderful individual to DM an adventure plans for that level range I would be extremely pleased.

renau1g

First Post
Yup. I plan to take those poor PC's who have been gathering dust for a while on it.

Check out the news story for a tease!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases