LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

VanderLegion

First Post
Can't wait to get Vander active again :). Speaking of which, he still needs his approvals from being created (I fixed the stuff you'd mentioned r1) so he can actually get his rewards from Leader of the Pack so I can go update him to level 5 and ask for more approvals :)

VanderLegion

First Post
Cool. I just approved him. I can't find the email in my inbox though, but he's good.

Great, thanks :). Was I supposed to send another email after I fixed the stuff asking for approval again? If so, i didn't realize that, which would be why you couldn't find the email...

Anyway, anyone else wanna give me my other approval?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
I am thinking of running an adventure starting in less than a month. However, I wanted to know how much interest is out there for an adventure and what level and roles of PCs are available for playing. If you are interested, please also let me know if you already have a PC in an adventure here since I want to first give slots to players who do not have PCs in other adventures.

Once I have an idea of the players and their PCs, I will put together the adventure and submit it to the other judges. If I don't get enough interest, I won't bother. If I get too much interest, then I might run two adventures (one presumably for higher level PCs and one for lower level PCs).

FourMonos

First Post
I'm interested KD. My warlock is 7 and while technically in an adventure, it is r1's stalled adventure in which everyone is waiting and nothing has happened.

I am also retiring my poorly built wizard and bringing in a Sentinel Marshall (House Deneith) themed Slayer (level anywhere from 4 to 6 depending on adventure needs). I really only would like one character on an adventure so I can keep up with the GM'ing.

Let me know if either is a candidate for an adventure. Thanks

Vertexx69

First Post
I do have Karananak Bole, my Wilden Swarm Druid 5 available. I was thinking of retiring him due to his low AC though. That stupid essentials monster dmg bump really killed him. It made a few points of dmg resistance useless when everything does 10 minimum per hit. He is quite a character and is a full on melee striker.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Tana (gnome swordmage 5) is still hiding in the Shard somewhere, and Narvala (human invoker 7 [Silver Flame], but after spending reward points probably 9) should be around as soon as everything's finalized in Raphsody.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Ok, so the five PCs of players that showed some interest are: Jiska d'Deneith, Tana, Blehn Dir, Karananak Bole, and Braddock the Historian.

I'll try to get the adventure fleshed out by mid-February (sorry for the delay, someone at work had medical issues and life got busy).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases