LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

Antithetist

First Post
Sooo, how is the upcoming adventures situation looking at the moment? I ask for a couple of reasons. Firstly, my shaman Jarren looks to be coming out of an adventure soon and settling into the Tavern to wait for something to do (presumably along with his two current adventuring buddies, though I don't think Bob or Mezegis announced any intentions yet).

Secondly, I have some schemes for adventures of my own. I'm thinking of starting with a sequence of fairly short and simple games to get settled in here and used to the format and 4E ruleset, which would then lead to bigger things if my plans come to fruition. I've started the preliminary brainstorming for an adventure proposal, but I've read a few comments about there being quite a few games already planned, so, am I gonna be joining a long queue if I submit a proposal at the moment?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Secondly, I have some schemes for adventures of my own. I'm thinking of starting with a sequence of fairly short and simple games to get settled in here and used to the format and 4E ruleset, which would then lead to bigger things if my plans come to fruition. I've started the preliminary brainstorming for an adventure proposal, but I've read a few comments about there being quite a few games already planned, so, am I gonna be joining a long queue if I submit a proposal at the moment?

No, you would be joining a short queue.

At the moment, there are no new approved adventures TMK although some people have some future ones planned.

As several of the current adventures come to an end, the Tavern will fill up quickly with more adventurers than there are adventures to go on.

LEB is hurting for adventures right now, not adventurers. Go for it.

Antithetist

First Post
Okay, cool. I figured that'd most likely be the normal state of affairs, but a few recent comments had made me wonder. I'll get stuck into my evil plotting then. :devil:

renau1g

First Post
Yup, feel free to propose something. A short adventure would be best to get used to the format. We have one that just came through yesterday that I haven't got a chance to look at.

RickRoll

First Post
Yup, feel free to propose something. A short adventure would be best to get used to the format. We have one that just came through yesterday that I haven't got a chance to look at.

This'd be me. I had one approved for L4W, but there's nobody to play it :( so I decided to adapt it for Eberron.

Antithetist

First Post
I'm trying to get a handle on who's currently in the tavern, and what likely groups will be forming up for the next round of adventures. We seem to have a bit of an overflow of leaders, and a shortage of strikers (?!).

I know that Jarren (leader), Susan (defender) and Ryda (striker) are looking to join an adventure together; ideally we would grab a Controller (of which there are two in the tavern) and another Striker (of which only one, and he's a second ranger) to round out a great 5 man party, but obviously we can be a little flexible on that. 2 leaders wouldn't be a disaster.

It seems like there's another pre-formed party as well - Dalvach (leader), Nyar (controller), Daegaul (defender) and Audrey/Veruza (leader) seem to be RPing as a group. They could pick up a striker (Baern?) and be good to go. Is that right?

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Dalvach (leader), Nyar (controller), Daegaul (defender) and Veruza (leader) are a group. They're the one's that requested an adventure be written from myself.

That adventure, Rhapsody, is now submitted. There will be no further recruiting at this time, but room to add more later on.

RickRoll

First Post
My adventure's received approval. I can take up to 6 PC's on my adventure. I know the Murder Most Foul group is close to leveling up so that may add a couple more PC's in the tavern. I offered a spot to KarinsDad and he has a friend who will be joining him so that's two spots taken.

Mezegis

First Post
Can't speak for the other 2 in their little group, but I know Ryda is just itching to get back out on the hunt, so depending on the adventure, she'd be game.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases