LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

That would be awesome, @KarinsDad ! Thanks! I've had Blehn Dir all worked up for a while now, and haven't had a chance to test out the scout class. Can't wait! Thanks for stepping up to DM!
[MENTION=6690219]SuperZero[/MENTION]: You don't need the approvals before going into an adventure, but you do need them before you can earn XP from an adventure. (It gives a bit of extra time for approvals without having to unnecessarily sit in the Shard with a ready adventure at hand you could participate in)

drothgery

First Post
Depending on who would work better, I could have Narvala (invoker 9, after level up) around instead of Tana (swordmage 5)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Depending on who would work better, I could have Narvala (invoker 9, after level up) around instead of Tana (swordmage 5)

I think that Tana would work better since the rest of the PCs will probably be in the 4-5 range for the most part (with the possible exception of one PC at level 7).

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Ok, so the five PCs of players that showed some interest are: Jiska d'Deneith, Tana, Blehn Dir, Karananak Bole, and Braddock the Historian.

I'll try to get the adventure fleshed out by mid-February (sorry for the delay, someone at work had medical issues and life got busy).

Ok, I'm adding Hilkalas to the list of PCs (you guys need a healer anyway, even if it is a Hybrid Healer).

I'm working on the adventure as I speak. I should be finished and get it to the other judges sometime next week.

FourMonos

First Post
To keep the adventurers more consistent, and with KD's permission, I'm going to switch out Braddock for my level 4 Deneith Sentinel Fighter (slayer)

Of course, this may cause some confusion with Hilkalas, as Sentinels are called Marshals ;)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
To keep the adventurers more consistent, and with KD's permission, I'm going to switch out Braddock for my level 4 Deneith Sentinel Fighter (slayer)

Of course, this may cause some confusion with Hilkalas, as Sentinels are called Marshals ;)

Works for me.

Darn, now I got to yank the Troll.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases