LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

Luinnar

First Post
My adventure's received approval. I can take up to 6 PC's on my adventure. I know the Murder Most Foul group is close to leveling up so that may add a couple more PC's in the tavern. I offered a spot to KarinsDad and he has a friend who will be joining him so that's two spots taken.
What levels is it for? I have a level 4 Wizard (still needs approval) that I would be glad to join with.

I do have an adventure going on in L4W, so I would be glad to step aside for anyone who does not have any adventures going on. (I'm also a play by post and 4th edition newbie, fair warning ;))

Antithetist

First Post
For the record, I also have an adventure proposal currently submitted. I have one approval already, so it should be good to go soon. I can take 3-6 players, levels 4-6.

So, well, if I can get into Rick's adventure with Jarren, I should then be able to occupy whatever PCs are remaining in the tavern. :)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern is up to be a striker in the current group with Dalvach. ScorpiusRex, did you mean that the adventure is ready for just them? Would later recruitment happen before or during the adventure?

I think the Tavern seems brimming (not all approved) so when those new adventures finally come in they will be filled quickly.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
ScorpiusRex? I'll take that as a compliment.

The adventure is ready and actually has second approval now. I am not starting the adventure till my Current LEB, Dive into Darkness, is through the next encounter.

When the adventure starts it will be for only the previously mentioned PCs. Afterwards I can, and intend to, add more PCs. Recruitment will happen later on.

RickRoll

First Post
I was kinda waiting for the wiki sheets to be working again before I started my game as i haven't looked at all the PC's yet.

The group I was going to take was the trio who went on that short adventure + KarinsDad and his friend (a runepriest). I could maybe take johnmeier's PC, but once our group in KD's game levels up I'll be making a second PC, I'd imagine Voda & Farce will also.

Antithetist

First Post
Any word on when your adventure might be likely to start, Rick? Character sheets should all be available again on the LEB wikia page. Not that I want to nag you. ;) Just wondering where we're at.

RickRoll

First Post
My hope is this week. I've asked KarinsDad a question about his PC and his friends who will be on the adventure. I've got my feedback from the judges so I've got a couple minor tweaks still, but nothing major.

Remove ads